IGNORED

Rotherham

HambrookRed

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but i just checked out the online tickets and it seems there are only tickets in the EE left...

Atyeo - Block C

Sorry, currently sold out

Atyeo - Block G

Atyeo - Block H

Dolman - Block A

Dolman - Block G

Wedlocks Seating - Unreserved

Williams - Block F

Williams - Lower block L & K ( Non-Smoking Area)

Williams - Upper block D

I guess these will be gone by saturday night if things go our way this weekend....so heads up anyone without a ticket !

Just phoned up and got my EE ticket, the news is that they have one and two's in most areas of the groung but all in all it is selling fast.

Yeh a friend of mine just got pretty much the exact same response. Sounds as though there are "odds & sods" here and there but generally running out quickly.

I think this weekends result will have a massive bearing on the remainder, i mean surely everyone wants to be there to celebrate ( :fingerscrossed: )

Yeh a friend of mine just got pretty much the exact same response. Sounds as though there are "odds & sods" here and there but generally running out quickly.

I think this weekends result will have a massive bearing on the remainder, i mean surely everyone wants to be there to celebrate ( :fingerscrossed: )

i was going to leave it till after the carlisle game to get my ee tickets,but didnt risk it ,i bought them tuesday and thy are taking pride of place on my mantle piece,just behind the millwall tickets

It's now Friday evening. They took my money for a ticket (Atyeo, block H, row W) on Tuesday morning and stated it'd be posted straight away. Should I be worried, or is this the standard waiting time?

I ordered mine Monday and don't have them yet, I wouldnt worry, as long as you got the confirmation email you are fine....

Archived