IGNORED

Ruddy Good Show John

DANRPDAN

Was at the game today looked ok made a few mistakes and looked a bit dodgy at times but pulled off a few good saves which kept him in the game well done today Ruddy.

Good at claiming the ball and kicking is superb. Shame he doesn't look the ebst shot stopper. Still I think he'll do fine.

Nice touch that before the players went in before the game, GJ dragged Ruddy over for the fans to clap him.

Good moral booster.

What a very shrewd and timely move.

When Ruddy was a tiddler at Cambridge he was being tipped for the very top.

Whether he was scouted, fancied brought in to fill a hole/goal or whatever, well done GJ/PJ/SL/ and anyone else just for getting him in for this timely move.

When we were 1-1 and Forest were 2-0 up, I thought"here we go", thankfully without foundation.

Get on & get up, who gives a monkey's about playing at Wembley this year.

I was seriously worried when I heard Basso wasn't in nets for us today, I think he is one of our most crucial players. But hearing the interview with Ruddy after the match he seemed genuinely involved in this team already, praised the spirit of the club and wished us all the best. What a great guy (but would I say that if we hadn't won...haha!). He was a star for stepping in at the last minute and thanks to ex-City player David Moyes for releasing him at short notice...

Was at the game today looked ok made a few mistakes and looked a bit dodgy at times but pulled off a few good saves which kept him in the game well done today Ruddy.

To be fair to come straight into a top of the table settled side, and not trained with them, into a big game...the guy did very well. It does take a while to get that understanding the defenders and goalie have in a successful side.

Well done young fella. cheers Moysie for that!

To be fair to come straight into a top of the table settled side, and not trained with them, into a big game...the guy did very well. It does take a while to get that understanding the defenders and goalie have in a successful side.

Well done young fella. cheers Moysie for that!

Spot on - it couldn't have been easy to find yerself playing in a high pressure promotion game having been used to low key reserve fixtures. He must have been as nervous as hell.

"The boy dun well"

Spot on - it couldn't have been easy to find yerself playing in a high pressure promotion game having been used to low key reserve fixtures. He must have been as nervous as hell.

"The boy dun well"

I laughed when the team was announced before the game and on hearing that Ruddy was in goal, a couple of blokes by me started singing "No Basso, No Basso". Very witty!

"The boy dun well"

looked quite nervous to start with, but when he settled into the game he did very well!

Well done that lad!

Archived