IGNORED

Song For Millwall

BS3_RED

To the tune of "fight fight"

Drink, drink, wherever you may be,

We are the drunk and disorderly,

And we don't give a ######, and we don't give a sh1t,

Cos we're on our way to the championship.

ok, i take it eveyone thinks it's a bit crap. Back to the drawing board then.

To the tune of "fight fight"

Drink, drink, wherever you may be,

We are the drunk and disorderly,

And we don't give a ######, and we don't give a sh1t,

Cos we're on our way to the championship.

Was sung at Carlisle.

Another one could/should be:

###### em all

###### em all,

Cardiff Rovers and Millwall,

For we are the city

And we are the best,

We are the city so ###### all the rest

And keep repeating

Now thats a tune Giles!

To the tune of the Bradley Orr song (He's An Orr)

**** em all,

**** em all,

Cardiff, Rovers and Millwall.....

Repeat untill physically sick.....

Was made up/started on coach 5 coming back from carlisle.

Its not to the tune of Orr's song.

Its to the tune of the chelsea version, anyone who's heard that will know what i mean

Guest east_dundry_red
ok, i take it eveyone thinks it's a bit crap. Back to the drawing board then.

Must admit it did sound a bit crap when you were singing it stood outside the pub while having a fag (dam!! smoking ban!). Then again by then you'd had a few and (although you wont admit it) starting to get a little worse for wear!

Anyway i think it could be good and will prob be singing it while pissed at 3pm on saturday at millwall.

What is it with you Welsh and singing?

Genius!

What is it with you from the boroughs south of the river and child poverty, deprivation, soaring gun crime, destitution, burberry baseball caps, Kappa tracksuits, past reputations and the ability to no longer live up to them, racism, fear to walk the streets at night, broken homes, broken families and having to suffer the indignity of watching Bristol City rip you apart on their way to promotion?

Genius!

What is it with you from the boroughs south of the river and child poverty, deprivation, soaring gun crime, destitution, burberry baseball caps, Kappa tracksuits, past reputations and the ability to no longer live up to them, racism, fear to walk the streets at night, broken homes, broken families and having to suffer the indignity of watching Bristol City rip you apart on their way to promotion?

It may well be all of those things and some but its where i come from and it makes me what i am, I'm proud to be Bermondsey born and bred. Don't count on ripping us apart on Saturday as we've been a tidy team of late (last Saturday exc;) should be interesting. If you do get promoted it'll probably be against Rotherham.

Genius!

It may well be all of those things and some but its where i come from and it makes me what i am, I'm proud to be Bermondsey born and bred. Don't count on ripping us apart on Saturday as we've been a tidy team of late (last Saturday exc;) should be interesting. If you do get promoted it'll probably be against Rotherham.

Its so nice he had to say it twice.

Youve obviously not seen our last 2 (at least) performances.

Interesting definition of pride. I wouldn't be proud of any of those things in my community and where they do exist i would actively trying to eradicate them. Still, each to their own, i suppose if you live in sh!t long enough the smell becomes less offensive.

As for the football. I don't really know what to say, we're 2nd with a great away record and as many away fans have paid testament too, we play the best football in the division. I appreciate that hope springs eternal, but seriously you will loose 2 or 3 nil Saturday. You do not have no where near enough upfront to cause our defence any problems and your defence will not be able to cope with our creativity when in attack.

Good luck.

Archived