Another one could/should be:

###### em all

###### em all,

Cardiff Rovers and Millwall,

For we are the city

And we are the best,

We are the city so ###### all the rest

And keep repeating

good man giles_23 we had a good time on the way back didnt we i'm the one who started it off what coach are you on saturday :chant6ez:

Interesting definition of pride. I wouldn't be proud of any of those things in my community and where they do exist i would actively trying to eradicate them. Still, each to their own, i suppose if you live in sh!t long enough the smell becomes less offensive.

As for the football. I don't really know what to say, we're 2nd with a great away record and as many away fans have paid testament too, we play the best football in the division. I appreciate that hope springs eternal, but seriously you will loose 2 or 3 nil Saturday. You do not have no where near enough upfront to cause our defence any problems and your defence will not be able to cope with our creativity when in attack.

Good luck.

"we play the best football in the division" are you some kind of spin doctor :whistle2:

Guest east_dundry_red
19 coaches. I'm on coach the 12th.

So the coach i cant stand them, takes twice as long, those unlucky enouth to get stuck on coach 2 with the "regulars" who are nothing but idiots who think they have the power over everyone else when really they are just stuck up their own arses.

Drive u muppets or get the train!

So the coach i cant stand them, takes twice as long, those unlucky enouth to get stuck on coach 2 with the "regulars" who are nothing but idiots who think they have the power over everyone else when really they are just stuck up their own arses.

Drive u muppets or get the train!

And then get a pen out and sign your own death certificate. MUPPET!

Archived