IGNORED

One For Olly Cromwell 1645 To Celebrate...

WhistleHappy

.... Saturday 21st April 2007 Bristol City Celebrate a Glorious Victory over the team thats nearly Scottish,

.... a magnificent Three Goals to One Win puts BCFC on the brink of achieving Championship Football.... Hoorah! Bravo!!

Its a DOUBLE CELEBRATION DAY!!!

What a day to celebrate the 21st of April turned out to be...

on this day 81 years ago our very own Gracious Queen Elizabeth 11 was born ... Her Majesty reaches her 81st Birthday on the same day as our amazing team win a famous victory!!

Rejoice I say Rejoice... hoorah! bravo!! three cheers for the Bristol City... hip, hip, hoorah!

three cheers for our verily majestic Queen of All England, Scotland, Wales & NI... hip, hip, hoorah!

Come hither OC as a fellow loyal subject and join the rest of us in jubilation and jollification ... hip hoorah, hip hoorah, hip hoorah!!!

............ ;) hmm, oh, OK then lets all just have a pasty instead ... & Bring on Millwall!!

We'll Celebrate BCFC's Promotion soon enough!

Come On You Reds!

...cheese & onion pasties,

...meat & potato pasties,

...balti/chicken pasties,

...Cornish pasties, etc etc.......

btw anyone know (OC 1645 probably) which pasty types or makes have a Royal Seal Of Approval...

By Appointment To HM Queen...

By Royal Appointment etc.. ? ...

Whos up for a Right Royal Pasty Promotion Party Knees-Up in the East End for the Rotherham game?...

Bring party packs of pasties to Ashton Gate on the 28th & share 'em around between us ....

Bet that'd be a 'first' by way of Football Promotion Celebrations - might start a trend!

& BCFC Fans can become the originators of a new promotion party tradition...

(hmm, trust /crust me to think of that one.. ) ;)

ps.. would be a good laugh though, don't ya think??

and don't forget yer KAZOOS either - by order of Her Maj - its the law!! :)

.no OC yet?

Hmm, guess it mustve been a long day yesterday all the way to Carlisle & back, then a quick shite, shave 'n shower before heading off to Buck Hse for Our Royal Highness's Birthday Bash.

- thinking about it OC might not be home yet, being 'well in' as he is I expect Herself insisted on Her greatest fan staying over for the night...

Wouldnt be surprised if he took the Royal Corgi's for a stroll around St James's with Phil ,his distinguished mate, while 'good ol' Lizzie' (as OC affectionately calls Her Maj) was busy scrambling the eggs & kippers for breakie..

- hope he remembered to take the Royal 'pooper-scooper' for the corgi's though - would hate for him to get done by getting caught for dog-fouling in the Royal Park by the Establishment's Royalist Gestapo Police !!! ;)

(I wonder if he's eating a Ginsters out of a Royal Tupperware travel lunchbox right now? on his way home? )

(....boy am I going to be in trouble later if OC aint got a GSOH! - :) )

blimey OC still not showed up?...

....just a thought, with Millwalls ground a mere horse drawn carriage trip away from Buck House maybe OC has availed himself of his Royal Hosts hospitality and has decided to stay for the whole week.

Much work can be done by this loyal servant in & around the Palace to earn his keep, while awaiting the match of the year before it doth commence on Saturday, no doubt OC will have much experience from his youthful days as a 'sixer' in the Boy Scouts.. bob a jobbing etc...

He'll relish the task of mucking out the Royal Stables for instance, or polishing The Family silver or the Horseguards helmets! .. he can even help the old lady across the road (The Mall...afterall she is now 81years old ..hoorah!! Many Happy Returns Ma'am! ) ;) .

Whatever chores he performs in honour of his Queen will I'm sure be graciously delivered and received, and culminate in the Royal Horse Drawn Carriage procession that will convey him to the New Den for his beloved BCFC's final away match in League One. (knowing 'good 'ol Lizzie' I bet she'll slip him an extra fiver & stick a Ginsters in his pocket to partake of at half-time!..God bless Her!) ..:)

The City faithful will line the route from the palace to the ground, cheering & waving Union Jacks aloft as OC & the Royal party passes by. ;)

:winner_third_h4h: WhistleHappy, I'm rather puzzled by all your attention. :farmer:

But most importantly, it really does seem as if - at last........

:goingup:

There'll surely be as big a celebration, when we finally clinch promotion, not seen since the September of 1645 when Bristol was liberated from the terrible 2 year Royalist tyranny of occupying Royalist toffs and snobs. It's been 7 years of poxy olde Div 3 football for us and now there is finally a big liberating light at the end of a very long dark tunnel. :banana:

Up the City

....just a thought, with Millwalls ground a mere horse drawn carriage trip away from Buck House maybe OC has availed himself of his Royal Hosts hospitality and has decided to stay for the whole week.

That way Her Majesty will get to know him and when the next Honours List comes out, he may get a Knighthood or Life Peerage for services to Republicanism!

That way Her Majesty will get to know him and when the next Honours List comes out, he may get a Knighthood or Life Peerage for services to Republicanism!

22A is, indeed, a jolly good, influential and knowledgeable fellow. :clapping:

According to 'WhistleHappy' his Queen is going to treat us all to a royal approved pasty on promotion day as well. :dancing6:

Archived