IGNORED

Wish List For The Rest Of The Season

potbelly

1. We get 3 more points.

2. Everyone travelling to Millwall next week has a great day out and arrives home safely.

3. The gas don`t make the playoffs

4. Anyone except Forest and Yeovil to come up with us.

5. Cheltenham stay up.

6 Leeds stay up.

1. We get 3 more points.

2. Everyone travelling to Millwall next week has a great day out and arrives home safely.

5. Cheltenham stay up.

6 Leeds stay up.

Agree with the first 5 - I'd like to see Leeds go down.Never liked them ever since the team of thugs that won them the league in the 70's.

1. We get 3 more points.

5. Cheltenham stay up.

6 Leeds stay up.

Agree with all apart from

3. I don't give a shite about what the Gas do, they are so far down the football pryamid we shouldn't even worry about them.

4. Would like Yeovil to come up via the P/offs it would be nice to have a derby next season apart from the Taffs

6. I Hate Leeds and their arrogant supporters so i hope they do get relegated

C.T.I.D

Agree with points 1,2, & 3.

Point 4.Agreed about Swampsea. add Blackpool to that list too. don't mind if Yeovil, Forest, or Carlisle make it up. got no problems with any of the three personally. Had Forest and Yeovil fans wishing me as a City fan well-seen Carlisles views on here today

Point 5. Hope Cheltenham go down meself. cant stand Wardy

Point 6. Hope dirty Leeds go down. teach fans from "Premiership" clubs a bit of humility it will . arrogant ####s they definitely are.

1. We get 6 more points. (not too much to ask, and even Rotherham would love us to go up, vice Forest!).

2. Everyone travelling to Millwall next week has a great day out and arrives home safely. (am travelling home with the Forest fans after their game with Orient, so should be a lot of fun!!, might treat them all to a drink at the recently renovated Amici bar!!)

3. The gas make the playoffs. (i want to see Flapper Phillips suffer at Wembley in the final!).

4. Blackpool to come up with us. (Beating the Tree Huggers 3-0 at Wembley!!).

5. Bournemouth stay up. and Bradford to go down!!

6 Leeds to get relegated all the way to the Conference!!.

I think that 1-5 will come true......

6 might just be wishful thinking!!.

:innocent06:

point 4: wouldn't mind yeovil going up myself. Hoping that forest don't go up, swansea wouldn't be too bad because it could give us another taffy derby.

Then again would also like to see Carlise go up via the play-offs, just so they can claim they are a bigger club than forest ;)

Archived