IGNORED

Did Anyone Hear

Pete1975Legend

Sounded very jealous. First of all he talks about the penalty that should not of been last week - It was a penalty he just had his red car riscended you numpty.

Then he goes on about how lucky City are being able to call in a 4th goalkeeper - Thats because the other 3 are injured.

Yet another jealous glover - Well done the city boys saturday just one more to go now, lets get that west country flag flying red and white. :goingup: :goingup:

Sounded very jealous. First of all he talks about the penalty that should not of been last week - It was a penalty he just had his red car riscended you numpty.

Then he goes on about how lucky City are being able to call in a 4th goalkeeper - Thats because the other 3 are injured.

Yet another jealous glover - Well done the city boys saturday just one more to go now, lets get that west country flag flying red and white. :goingup: :goingup:

He was also moaning about the penalty in the Sunday Independent but again neglected to say anything about Carey's disallowed goal. The bloke's a right tw*t and any liking I had for Yeovil is fast disappearing to such an extent that I would prefer Forest to go up in the play offs, and that for me is saying something! :ranting:

Sorry mite, I thought you were talking about Slide? Yo no? Git dan and git wivvit loyke! Gev me a cuppa soap!

What a complete tit he is. surely if we were that "lucky" we wouldn't have had three injured keepers

They've lived in the large shadow of the BCUTR (their expression) throughout their entire history.

They've recently become near us but are now flicked off.

Let not the words of one chap blight our opinion of them as a Football Club in itself too much.

going up

The blokes a knobhead. Bitter and twisted that he's not managing a bigger club just a bunch of second rate players.

Funny that,just what you used to say about GJ !! Now him and half of the Yeovil staff are taking you up!

How times change when things are going well.

Edit: Come to think about it,most of you were still saying that about GJ up until about a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Funny that,just what you used to say about GJ !! Now him and half of the Yeovil staff are taking you up!

How times change when things are going well.

Edit: Come to think about it,most of you were still saying that about GJ up until about a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Rubbish, I can't think of anyone ever saying the same about GJ when he was managing Yeovil, most City fans had immense respect for what he'd achieved.

Slade was wrong to whinge about the penalty, it was 100% a penalty all day long, he should worry about his own team instead of adding to the inferiority complex Yeovil seem to have about "TBCUTR".

Most City fans would be very pleased for Yeovil to do well.

Rubbish, I can't think of anyone ever saying the same about GJ when he was managing Yeovil, most City fans had immense respect for what he'd achieved.

Slade was wrong to whinge about the penalty, it was 100% a penalty all day long, he should worry about his own team instead of adding to the inferiority complex Yeovil seem to have about "TBCUTR".

Most City fans would be very pleased for Yeovil to do well.

So it wasnt any of you that used to go on about the 'high pitched whine,little cockney,that used to p every one off?

For fans that had immense respect for him,took you lot a bloody long time to realize it?

As for Slade,think he reacted exactly the same as GJ would off,could'nt have been that wrong,ref admitted he got it wrong,which the TV showed(take those Red Specs off!!),anyway its history now,...inferiority complex?don't think so,over the course of the season i think you will find that we have been the most happy,least stressed fans of the two clubs,...might of been once,but league positions don't lie,we are more than happy with what we'v achieved. :yes::yes:

So it wasnt any of you that used to go on about the 'high pitched whine,little cockney,that used to p every one off?

No, you're confusing us with the blue few. Don't do that ever again.

For fans that had immense respect for him,took you lot a bloody long time to realize it?

Not really. It's quite possible to have immense respect for what he achieved at Yeovil and yet be critical of some of the things he's done here. Expectations are different. Right now, everyone's happy and rightly so.

As for Slade,think he reacted exactly the same as GJ would off,could'nt have been that wrong,ref admitted he got it wrong,which the TV showed(take those Red Specs off!!),

The TV showed a clear foul. The red card was rescinded not because it wasn't a foul but because it wasn't a deliberate foul.

GJ wouldn't be whining about a penalty decision when his team were clearly second best on the day and were lucky not to lose 3-0 to a goal that should never have been disallowed.

anyway its history now,...inferiority complex?don't think so,over the course of the season i think you will find that we have been the most happy,least stressed fans of the two clubs,...might of been once,but league positions don't lie,we are more than happy with what we'v achieved. :yes::yes:

If there's no inferiority complex then why do we keep hearing Yeovil fans whinging about us on local radio, referring to us as TBCUTR, and why is Slade always harping on about us?

As for Slade,think he reacted exactly the same as GJ would off,could'nt have been that wrong,ref admitted he got it wrong,which the TV showed(take those Red Specs off!!),anyway its history now,...inferiority complex?don't think so,over the course of the season i think you will find that we have been the most happy,least stressed fans of the two clubs,...might of been once,but league positions don't lie,we are more than happy with what we'v achieved. :yes::yes:

I can honestly say that I've only heard 1 or 2 out of the 1000's of City fans say anything like that about GJ and they turned out to be Stewart obsessives with some inner issues to resolve.

I've certainly heard the Gas talk about him like that several times, but the only way you can call their opinions balanced is that they've got a chip on both shoulders.

Slade does come across as bitter. I've heard him mention the penalty on 3 different occasions now - if the perfectly valid disallowed goal had gone in we'd have been 3-0 up so in any case it made no material effect on the game. What's the point in him keeping on and on about it?

As for inferiority complex - can't imagine you guys having that. I'd be immensely chuffed at what my team had done if I was a Yeovil supporter. Limited resources and getting 2 promotions. Class. Losing a top manager and people writing you off, yet still getting to playoffs. Class. People dismissing your run as a fluke and reckoning it would tail off. Proving them wrong. Class.

It's heart warming stuff and proof you don't need megabucks to succeed. There's a low budget straight to DVD film in there somewhere!

Best of luck for the playoffs. It would be immense to play you guys again next year. And even funnier that City, Swindon, Bath City, Yeovil all go up and the Gas achieve diddly squat once again! :innocent06:

No, you're confusing us with the blue few. Don't do that ever again.

Not really. It's quite possible to have immense respect for what he achieved at Yeovil and yet be critical of some of the things he's done here. Expectations are different. Right now, everyone's happy and rightly so.

The TV showed a clear foul. The red card was rescinded not because it wasn't a foul but because it wasn't a deliberate foul.

GJ wouldn't be whining about a penalty decision when his team were clearly second best on the day and were lucky not to lose 3-0 to a goal that should never have been disallowed.

If there's no inferiority complex then why do we keep hearing Yeovil fans whinging about us on local radio, referring to us as TBCUTR, and why is Slade always harping on about us?

'Clear foul',i always thought when you got to the ball first,and then the player goes down,it was a very well timed tackle,must be another of those new FA rules..

Agree,we were 2nd best,even 10th! best ,but at 1 0 you still have a chance..'GJ wouldnt be whining',..you still got those red glass's on...

The only Yeovil fan i ever hear,is Robin from Wincanton,enough said!!..

I've only heard Slade 'harp' on about City since that game!

Any way,now GJ has got you up,he will be moving on to an EVEN bigger club,then SL will be down here knocking on our door again!! :laugh::laugh:

I can honestly say that I've only heard 1 or 2 out of the 1000's of City fans say anything like that about GJ and they turned out to be Stewart obsessives with some inner issues to resolve.

I've certainly heard the Gas talk about him like that several times, but the only way you can call their opinions balanced is that they've got a chip on both shoulders.

Slade does come across as bitter. I've heard him mention the penalty on 3 different occasions now - if the perfectly valid disallowed goal had gone in we'd have been 3-0 up so in any case it made no material effect on the game. What's the point in him keeping on and on about it?

As for inferiority complex - can't imagine you guys having that. I'd be immensely chuffed at what my team had done if I was a Yeovil supporter. Limited resources and getting 2 promotions. Class. Losing a top manager and people writing you off, yet still getting to playoffs. Class. People dismissing your run as a fluke and reckoning it would tail off. Proving them wrong. Class.

It's heart warming stuff and proof you don't need megabucks to succeed. There's a low budget straight to DVD film in there somewhere!

Best of luck for the playoffs. It would be immense to play you guys again next year. And even funnier that City, Swindon, Bath City, Yeovil all go up and the Gas achieve diddly squat once again! :innocent06:

Newboy,agree totally about the inferiority bit,but one thing lets you down......BATH CITY,now it did go down hill from there!!

'Clear foul',i always thought when you got to the ball first,and then the player goes down,it was a very well timed tackle,must be another of those new FA rules..

Agree,we were 2nd best,even 10th! best ,but at 1 0 you still have a chance..'GJ wouldnt be whining',..you still got those red glass's on...

The only Yeovil fan i ever hear,is Robin from Wincanton,enough said!!..

I've only heard Slade 'harp' on about City since that game!

Any way,now GJ has got you up,he will be moving on to an EVEN bigger club,then SL will be down here knocking on our door again!! :laugh::laugh:

If you get to the ball first is only part of it (and he didn't he hit the player first). If you bring down a player in the process who would still have been able to play the ball even after you touched it it's still a foul. Any defender who slides in from behind in the penalty box knows full well that they have to be absolutely perfect to not give a foul. There were no protests from the defenders about the penalty, that tells you enough. There were only protests after the card came out.

I haven't heard GJ whine about refereeing decisions once since he's been here. I never heard him do it at Yeovil either. Please feel free to correct me by pointing out when he's done this?

If GJ gets us promoted I won't begrudge him moving on but I doubt it will be until he thinks he's taken us as far as he can and the right club asks. He had chances to jump ship from Yeovil for other clubs and didn't until he felt the same way there.

The blokes a knobhead. Bitter and twisted that he's not managing a bigger club just a bunch of second rate players.

tut tut lads second rate i thougtht we got rid of them in the summer and remember when daddy johnson moves to a big club mr slade may become your manager :farmer:

tut tut lads second rate i thougtht we got rid of them in the summer and remember when daddy johnson moves to a big club mr slade may become your manager :farmer:

I actually like the way Slade comes across, he always seems chilled out to me.I think most managers would have questioned that penalty and i am sure if it was given against us we would be the first to moan about it.

The thing i cant get my head around is Yeovil being taken seriously as rivals to City, ive always looked upon them as rivals to Bridgwater Town and Taunton....and am sure it wont be to long before they are again :rolleyes:

I actually like the way Slade comes across, he always seems chilled out to me.I think most managers would have questioned that penalty and i am sure if it was given against us we would be the first to moan about it.

The thing i cant get my head around is Yeovil being taken seriously as rivals to City, ive always looked upon them as rivals to Bridgwater Town and Taunton....and am sure it wont be to long before they are again :rolleyes:

Good post,and then you spoil it!!

If Yeovil have been serious rivals to you,it just goes to show how far we'v come,and how far you'v gone?? :rolleyes: ,cant see Bridgewater or Taunton getting this far!! :no:

The thing i cant get my head around is Yeovil being taken seriously as rivals to City,

I think that is what you call a one-way rivalry, they see us as rivals, we see them as cute :farmer:

Can't take Slade seriously, just reminds me of a Mr Potato head :dunno:

I think that is what you call a one-way rivalry, they see us as rivals, we see them as cute :farmer:

Can't take Slade seriously, just reminds me of a Mr Potato head :dunno:

It's exactly that kind of complacency which means that Yeovil have been promoted to more or less our league position from nowhere in 3 years and we've been standing still.

Think about how much money DW, BT et al have wasted to acheive more or less what Yeovil have achieved in the last 3 years. And then think about the relative gate receipts.

Scary.

Archived