IGNORED

Spare A Thought For The Sad Sags...

Luke_Ciderhead

Imagine what a day they could have....seing their playoff hopes ended with a defeat to Swindon and having to endure their secondary rivals celebrating promotion on their own turf, right in their faces....

As if that isnt enough for them, they then tune into the radio on their way home only to hear that city have been promoted. :city:

Knowing how awful all that in the space of a day would feel and thinking that it could realistically all happen to the Gas this weekend just makes me :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine what a day they could have....seing their playoff hopes ended with a defeat to Swindon and having to endure their secondary rivals celebrating promotion on their own turf, right in their faces....

As if that isnt enough for them, they then tune into the radio on their way home only to hear that city have been promoted. :city:

Knowing how awful all that in the space of a day would feel and thinking that it could realistically all happen to the Gas this weekend just makes me :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh what a day we could have. The rovers season ending the same day we get promoted!

love to see the Rovers fans faces when the PA Announcer says the Bristol City score on saturday. I'll pin all their faces on my wall if i could

PA Announcer >> :preacher:Ladies and Gentlemen, after our defeat to Swindon, thus ending our season and giving them promotion, I have the final score from The New Den. It has been truely a great day. The game has finished Millwall 0, Bristol City.....2! City are now 2 leagues above us where they belong while we are still stuck where we belong in the basement.

looks gutted don't he

One point over two games? I'm sure you can manage it, you may not even need that!!

Nope - In theory we can lose both games and go up. I'm cautious because nothing is ever settled until it's official.

It would be lovely to clinch it on Saturday... with us winning or MK Dongs dropping points against Wycombe.

Nope - In theory we can lose both games and go up. I'm cautious because nothing is ever settled until it's official.

It would be lovely to clinch it on Saturday... with us winning or MK Dongs dropping points against Wycombe.

I can't bring myself to wish you the best but - just keep them in their place, ey :yes: ....is all I yearn for.

City's my business really.

going up

"Ladies and Gentlemen, after our defeat to Swindon, thus ending our season and giving them promotion, I have the final score from The New Den. It has been truely a great day. The game has finished Millwall 0, Bristol City.....2! City are now 2 leagues above us where they belong while we are still stuck where we belong in the basement"

Just gone fishing on their forum by posting this..... should get few bites.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, after our defeat to Swindon, thus ending our season and giving them promotion, I have the final score from The New Den. It has been truely a great day. The game has finished Millwall 0, Bristol City.....2! City are now 2 leagues above us where they belong while we are still stuck where we belong in the basement"

Just gone fishing on their forum by posting this..... should get few bites.

should make good reading!!

their robbing board are even charging them an extra £3 to get in to pay for the extra policing due to the constant pitch invasions!

haha made me laugh :rofl2br:

Am i the only city fan that would like to see Rovers promoted?

yes u are! :punish:

Never EVER thought I'd say this *agh* I hope Swinetown win Saturday ('ckin hell!! did I REALLY just say that! :noexpression: :noexpression: ) and Wycombe wipe out the mongs

Make the most of it Swindlers, it'll never happen again....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived