IGNORED

Those Not Going To Millwall...

is there anywhere in particular you will be watching the scores come in down town?

would be good if we could get a crowd together in a certain place (although i still have hopes of going to millwall!)

The Robins. Me and one or two mates going down around 3:30 to see the results come in. Should be an excellent atmosphere if we clinch it.

MM

Spooky huh, you're in Scunthorpe and I'm in Nottingham!!

Some of us will be at the game, some of us will be watching or waiting in good 'ol Brizzle.

But you both are 2 of our many 'Regional Representatives', a very important in spreading the good news to all you meet and making sure you give their noses a good rubbing in it whilst you're at it!

Here's hoping anyway!!! :Believe:

:goingup:

Some of us will be at the game, some of us will be watching or waiting in good 'ol Brizzle.

But you both are 2 of our many 'Regional Representatives', a very important in spreading the good news to all you meet and making sure you give their noses a good rubbing in it whilst you're at it!

Here's hoping anyway!!! :Believe:

:goingup:

I have got my work cut out, always have had since I moved to Bolton 10 year ago. My wife's family are all season ticket bolton fans and give me earache about how good they are and it really irritates me when they refer to our beloved team as BRISTOL... :ranting:

However, if things go well this weekend I will be having a few words (along with a few beers!!!)

I'll be checking results from somewhere the front 9 of TPC Heron in Florida. And then hopefully going on the lash in Ft Lauderdale to celebrate.

I'll be checking the result from the New Den scoreboard. And when it reads 89:59, and we are 2-0 up, a rousing rendition of WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP is in order!

I'll be in Madrid.

Although one of the mates I'm going with it a Forest fan... so you may just hear my cheers in England come 4:45pm when we clinch it!

I've also had a season long bet with him that we'd finish above them... might just take the winnings in euros!

Archived