IGNORED

Oh Dear God...

Chivs

Please please please can we all stop assuming we have won promotion?

If I read another post about the Championship, or balloons or party at Millwall, I will shoot the person responsible. And I don't mean shoot in a nice sense.

For sure, we are in a good position. I'd rather be in our position than that of Forest or Blackpool. If we win on Saturday I will be dancing in the streets even though I live in the Forest of Dean where they don't have streets.

In the meantime, can we stop beckoning Fate over, dropping our trousers and giving him a mooner. It's not wise.

MODS, I know this is similar to another post but please leave alone. The presumptious amongst us need to get this message loud and clear.

Let's all keep quiet until......

If I read another post about the Championship, or balloons or party at Millwall, I will shoot the person responsible. And I don't mean shoot in a nice sense.

For sure, we are in a good position. I'd rather be in our position than that of Forest or Blackpool. If we win on Saturday I will be dancing in the streets even though I live in the Forest of Dean where they don't have streets.

In the meantime, can we stop beckoning Fate over, dropping our trousers and giving him a mooner. It's not wise.

MODS, I know this is similar to another post but please leave alone. The presumptious amongst us need to get this message loud and clear.

There's nobody more pessimistic than me but even I am getting a little excited. Until the 3rd goal went in on Saturday I had convinced myself we wouldnt be going up this season. Too many false dawns and I have taught myself the key phrase that is "Pessimists are never disappointed". No point in even thinking about next season until this one is over.

But even I am getting a teeny weeny bit excited now. Surely we cant throw this one away....can we?

In the meantime, can we stop beckoning Fate over, It's not wise.

...what's that? You're attempting to bring rationale into the pscyhe of a Football fan, not least a City fan !!

Also, by arising the matter of 'fate' you subscribe to the spiritual World. Are you really that way inclined or simply doing the sensible thing in being politically correct?

going up

Always believe. Our Brother Basso said it shall be. Never doubt his Gospel.

At the end of the day it does not matter what we discuss on these forums, I am sure GJ will have the team 100% focussed on winning a football match like he has done all year.

What I'm waiting for is all those forum members who called him a conference manager to come on here and hold their hands up as well as a member who said we would not go up with Basso in goal. Bring on 5.00pm Saturday

At the end of the day it does not matter what we discuss on these forums, I am sure GJ will have the team 100% focussed on winning a football match like he has done all year.

What I'm waiting for is all those forum members who called him a conference manager to come on here and hold their hands up as well as a member who said we would not go up with Basso in goal. Bring on 5.00pm Saturday

So am I, Rod12 for instance.

IMHO that's a bit uncalled for. During that time we were losing game after game. Robbored has said that in hindsight he was wrong.

If you're going to pull comments up, why not pull up some of the comments that came up even when we played well! It's those nutters who complain even when we're riding high, and don't just complain but irrationally slag the managers/team off without acknowledging any positives that do my head in.

There's always something to be critical of, and criticism can be a good thing when there's an option there for improvement. But to only criticise when there are plenty of positives... wtf!

Too many false dawns and I have taught myself the key phrase that is "Pessimists are never disappointed". No point in even thinking about next season until this one is over.

Sums up how I feel exactly. The last time I allowed myself to be optimistic was when we played Brighton at the Millennium and thats a memory I'd really like to erase.

I won't be looking forward at next season untill we are mathematically certain of promotion.

here bloody here :preacher:

The last time I allowed myself to be optimistic was when we played Brighton at the Millennium and thats a memory I'd really like to erase. I won't be looking forward at next season untill we are mathematically certain of promotion.

My thoughts precisely also.

That was my suggestion for the balloons ect at millwall. It was more of a case of inspiring the lads and creating an atmosphere rather than having a party..... Oh, by the way:

:goingup:

That was my suggestion for the balloons ect at millwall. It was more of a case of inspiring the lads and creating an atmosphere rather than having a party..... Oh, by the way:

:goingup:

I'm not being pessemistic,,but can you imagine the unimaginable,and we need to beat rotherham and its 00 on 90 mins,,,,,,,, and then!!!!!!!!

here bloody here :preacher:

.... says the man with ''always believe'' and Basso in his sig.

Sums up how I feel exactly. The last time I allowed myself to be optimistic was when we played Brighton at the Millennium and thats a memory I'd really like to erase.

I won't be looking forward at next season untill we are mathematically certain of promotion.

Your now well documented short sightedness during GJ's making of an omlett is enough for me to deem your contribution here as worthless.

Make your bed and sleep in it.

I'm not being pessemistic,,but can you imagine the unimaginable,and we need to beat rotherham and its 00 on 90 mins,,,,,,,, and then!!!!!!!!

and then.....

a corner from the left is swung in, met by the towering Boom Boom, bullet of a header in off the bar right in front of the Atyeo Stand

Pandomonium follows! Players go mad, pitch invasion from all ends........

Chants of WE ARE GOING UP! ring out

:englandsmile4wf:

Ah just pull the trigger and shoot me now

Your now well documented short sightedness during GJ's making of an omlett is enough for me to deem your contribution here as worthless.

Make your bed and sleep in it.

Worthless enough for you deem it necessary for to reply.......one thing is for sure your contradictions are very consistant.... :rofl2br:

Strike me as a sad bastard, personally.

If I rememeber correctly we've only met once - very briefly - at trust meeting sometime ago and that somehow qualifies you to personally abuse me.

I would never make such a judgement on someone I only met for 5 mins.

If I rememeber correctly we've only met once - very briefly - at trust meeting sometime ago and that somehow qualifies you to personally abuse me.

I would never make such a judgement on someone I only met for 5 mins.

At the end of the day I'm going to hold my hands up and offer appologies for some of my misconduct sent your way in the cyber world. I'm often not in my right mind ;) . You going to accept them ??

Takes two to tango though mate, you've called me a disgrace as well as another insult that I can't currently remember, you've also insulted the poster 'North Street' a man who I personally hold in high regard.

To go on..... your attitude towards The People is nousiatingly pro-establishment and imo dissapointing for a man of your position, not bringing the EE issue into this.

Will you now please tell me how my ''contradictions are very consistant''..... or was it just another petty dig?

going up

So who do you want the first game to be against in the Championship then Chivs?

So who do you want the first game to be against in the Championship then Chivs?

Right, that's it, PM me your address and I'm coming round with the hand pistol to honour my pledge. :reaper:

BTW, Charlton or Yeovil. Oh bugger, you've got me at it now. :argh:

Archived