IGNORED

Whos Computer

leadman

decided in its infamouse wisdom to have millwall vs bristol city has the last game of the season, with every chance there being something on this game.

dunno leadman but you couldent of wrote it better.u going up saturday

decided in its infamouse wisdom to have millwall vs bristol city has the last game of the season, with every chance there being something on this game.

I would guess that it is the same computer that put City away to Millwall and Forest away to Orient on the same day which is only a few miles apart.

there must be some serious fears over the players safety.

if we do what we need to and win promotion, they will want to stay and celebrate with the fans. however, it being millwalls last game of the season, their fans will be legging it on to the pitch!

i suppose the biggest worry is that were winning 1-0, two mins to go and all the players are thinking is 'must get of this pitch' allowing millwall back in the game.... could happen

i don't KNOW BUT OUR COMPUTER CHOICE rOTHERHAM AS THE LAST GAME...YOU TALKING ABOUT cHAMP MANGER OR WHAT? ;)

Archived