IGNORED

Millwall

redmelsh

Some might say its a stupid thing to start a topic about, if so then just don't reply...but where are people planning on sitting/standing when watching millwall. The tickets have seat numbers on them but i was wondering if people would actually obey this, or just go wherever??

Some might say its a stupid thing to start a topic about, if so then just don't reply...but where are people planning on sitting/standing when watching millwall. The tickets have seat numbers on them but i was wondering if people would actually obey this, or just go wherever??

What a silly topic :noexpression:

Like i said

Me and my mate are going to stand in the back corner singing our hearts out and cheering city on to promotion!

I'm driving to the match. Parking outside. Giving any Millwall fans I see as much lip as I want and standing throughout the game.

All for £12 at Whitchurch!

Hope all you lot have a similar trouble free and great day out in London. :thumbsup:

Lets hope you don't drop a catch then Dave - you won't want a trip to the dental hospital on a Saturday evening... :fingerscrossed:

Or indeed a trip to Casualty with a broken finger. There may be worse places to spend a Saturday night than A&E at the BRI , but I'm hard pushed to think of any.

Archived