IGNORED

Commons Or Hoolahan

Ecko

Forest fans don't seem rate Commons much, hit and miss player.

From what ive seen of both, Wesley definately.

They rate his ability as the best outside the Championship just not his attitude. Could GJ fix it?

Both would be nice but realistically Commons is probably getting stupid money, Hoolahan would be fine by me.

They rate his ability as the best outside the Championship just not his attitude. Could GJ fix it?

Both would be nice but realistically Commons is probably getting stupid money, Hoolahan would be fine by me.

Found out hes still only on loan at Blackpool..

And seems to have some Championship clubs watching him.

Snap him up BCFC!

Found out hes still only on loan at Blackpool..

And seems to have some Championship clubs watching him.

Snap him up BCFC!

Well he'd certainly not have any competition for the left wing berth, that's for sure!

Hoolahan, every time. Commons, as well as being a Forest fan, strikes me as a player operating in his comfort zone, and if their is one thing we don't need at this club, Championship or not, it is players with this sort of attitude, talented or not.

Kris will go to a promotion chasing CCC side should we fail to go up as his wages will demand. Very inconsistent this season too and has only turned it on towards the end of the campaign typically.

As Forest fan would you judge Commons to have an attitude problem? Does he see himself as a "big time Charlie?"

If he does then Johnson wouldn't be interested in signing him. Johnson resolutlely resists players who he thinks may be a disruptive influence as we saw when he got rid of Phillips and Stewart. Right or wrong you have to admire Johnsons determination on this.

Commons is an unrealistic target hoohalan is more realistic and IMO a better option!

Spot on. He would never leave Forest unless it was for a Premiership club, especially as he's Nottingham born and bred and a Forest fan to boot.

Hoolahan would be the cheaper option and represents more potential as age is on his side. Snap him and Luke Varney up from Crewe and I for one would be a very happy man!

As Forest fan would you judge Commons to have an attitude problem? Does he see himself as a "big time Charlie?"

If he does then Johnson wouldn't be interested in signing him. Johnson resolutlely resists players who he thinks may be a disruptive influence as we saw when he got rid of Phillips and Stewart. Right or wrong you have to admire Johnsons determination on this.

For me the Spurs 1-1 FA Cup game in 2005 almost skyrocketed his ego although not overnight. Constant press speculation about him being the best player in league one etc etc has gone to his head. He hasnt put the effort in all season and only turns up when he feels like doing so.

For me the Spurs 1-1 FA Cup game in 2005 almost skyrocketed his ego although not overnight. Constant press speculation about him being the best player in league one etc etc has gone to his head. He hasnt put the effort in all season and only turns up when he feels like doing so.

We can erase him from Johnson's shopping list then!

I am a fan of Commons as he has that quality what we need on the left side and i cant really see hoolahan really being anything special in the championship (if we get there)

and can anybody tell me if they know were Matt jarvis is of to yet or if he has signed a new deal with gilliangham

cheers

I'd preder to have Hoolahan. Commons is a player with very high potential, but as I read so many times from Forest fans, he is very poor a lot of the time. Whereas Hoolahan seems to be very good most the time for Blackpool.

Hoolahan has not long come form Irish football, such as Doyle of Reading and could be a gem!

I am a fan of Commons as he has that quality what we need on the left side and i cant really see hoolahan really being anything special in the championship (if we get there)

and can anybody tell me if they know were Matt jarvis is of to yet or if he has signed a new deal with gilliangham

cheers

Matty Jarvis is out of contract at the end of the season although compensation would need to be paid. I'd be tempted to bait them with an exchange for Betsy given they're both right wingers...

Archived