IGNORED

Has Anyone Actually Thought...

saturday at 5pm, our lead over forest could be just 1 point???

just saying its a scenario...

I bloody hope not. If it is, then the state of our pitch after the egg chasers have finished with it will be absolutely critical to our chances. They will really have to work hard to get it into the sort of condition we can play our normal passing game on... Anyone know what Steve Drew is up to next week...? Perhaps he could lend a helping hand!

Think positive.

I am pretty sure that we will be promoted by 5pm Saturday..

But 1 point ahead, not the end of the world... Would be funnier if we lost and then Forrest Lost, Colin Calderwood would look more of a wally then, he has been waiting for us to lose!!!

I intend on it. Matter of fact, ive already thought/decided on a little wager i'm going to do.

City win

Forest draw

Blackpool draw.

Reckon odds be higher for scores aswell?

What's the odds on Neil 'Chopper' Harris scoring the first goal on Saturday?

I can see this going to the last game, City to draw/lose on Saturday and a Forest win. City then to clinch 2nd spot at home to Rotherham.

Anyone thought we could be 3 points behind the leaders and only 10 goals to get back? :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

imagine the pool win 2-0

we win 2-0

then just 8 goals behind scunny

scunny lose 2-0 last day of the season

and we win 7-0

smudger smith goal in the 93rd minute to make us champions, :winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h::pray:

after all its only 11 vs 11

imagine the pool win 2-0

we win 2-0

then just 8 goals behind scunny

scunny lose 2-0 last day of the season

and we win 7-0

smudger smith goal in the 93rd minute to make us champions, :winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h::pray:

after all its only 11 vs 11

Of course if Blackpool hammer Scunny at home as Scunny have all but nothing to play for, say 4-0, and we win confortably, maybe 3-0, there will only be a few goals in it and the title dream will be on!

The drugs are bad for you lads...........Seriously Millwall aint going to roll over, and they truned forest over at theirs, we got a draw wi Forest at ours.....it aint a foregone conclusion

play like we did against Carlisle 2nd half, and it could be ours........play like the 1st half... :noexpression:

Or of course the complete anti climax; City, Forest and B'pool all lose both remaining fixtures. We'd go up, but it would still be a disappointing way of doing so.

Id be more than happy with that

• Admin
I intend on it. Matter of fact, ive already thought/decided on a little wager i'm going to do.

City win

Forest draw

Blackpool draw.

Reckon odds be higher for scores aswell?

That would be around 21/1.

Scorelines would make it considerably longer odds.

eg, City 1-0, Forest/Blackpool each 1-1 would make it roughly 318/1

Archived