IGNORED

Who Do You Want To Come Up With Us And Scunthorpe

cummins17

He is my step-bro and has read this forum for ages. Has now just signed up and is curious thats all!

Me and my bloody instinct !! :rolleyes:

Sorry man, I'll take your word for it.

To answer the question : I don't care at this point, City's all I'm really focussed on.

Me and my bloody instinct !! :rolleyes:

Sorry man, I'll take your word for it.

To answer the question : I don't care at this point, City's all I'm really focussed on.

No probs, just thought it be good to clear any 'fishyness' :fish:

Anyhow, I think it'll be pretty good if Yeovil do make it up. Prospect of another 2 matches against the inbred folk.

Chickens count are hatched before don't your they.

REARRANGE PLEASE

Hatched chickens don't count before are they your.

Fishy something this Newbie about there's.

REARRANGE PLEASE

About this fishy there's something newbie.

Don't care who goes up, would prefer it not to be Forest or Yeovil.

IF :fingerscrossed: we go up second (and let us not tempt fate) then I'd like Blackpool or Yeovil to make the next level too. And if Carlisle make the playoffs I'd like them to do well too.

IF :fingerscrossed: Leeds came down and Forest stayed down it would be the first time two European Cup finalists from one country would have faced each other outside of the top two divisions in the league. Couldn't happen to two nicer clubs!

i know it ud be great to visit west ham and leeds and all the rest of the big clubs next season,,but lets get there first which i firmly believe we will,howevever if we want to progress in the championship we should be hpoing for the likes of s****horpe to get through,,,,, bigger clubs attract better players,,just imagine if we were the biggest club in the championship,,this time next year!!!!!

Yeovil...because then they are potentially the weakest side promoted side and have therefore a greater chance of being below us next season.

Not being negative about the lads, but the Championship will be tough so the more weak teams the better chance we have of surviving the crucial first year.

Yeovil...because then they are potentially the weakest side promoted side and have therefore a greater chance of being below us next season.

Not being negative about the lads, but the Championship will be tough so the more weak teams the better chance we have of surviving the crucial first year.

totally agreed

IF City get promoted, i'd like Forest to win the playoffs simply because i'd like to have as many attractive fixtures as possible next season. No disrespect to the likes of Blackpool, Carlisle and Oldham but the whole reason I want us to get out of this division is to avoid having to play teams like them with small grounds/support. It would kind of defeat the purpose if they came up with us. Its bad enough that we cant get rid of Colchester and S****horpe.

So Forest to win the playoffs.....Wouldnt mind Swansea either, two games with an edge to them.

Archived