IGNORED

Worst Twentyman Talks Back Yet?

Red Wardy

Mike "c**k" from Stockwood been on yet. Banging on about if we don't buy Thiery Henry and Wayne Rooney we won't get promoted.

No but his mate who only two weeks ago said we were useless was. Trying to steal a bit of glory by saying he predicted City would go up at the start of the season. Fair play to Twentypence, he gave him hell.

No but his mate who only two weeks ago said we were useless was. Trying to steal a bit of glory by saying he predicted City would go up at the start of the season. Fair play to Twentypence, he gave him hell.

In fairness to 20p he has stuck up for us when our own so called fans call up trying to put City down.

In fairness to 20p he has stuck up for us when our own so called fans call up trying to put City down.

Who says they're City fans? Apart from them of course.

Flaming 'Robin from Wincanton' was blathering on again for about 5 minutes, with his usual completely unnecessary departure to put in a dig about City.

No interruptions for him, but short shrift for the City fan putting the perfectly reasonable question of why Bristol Rugby and Rovers can play at home at the same time but the 2 football clubs are not allowed.

I missed the first 25 mins. but after that it seemed to be anybody but City getting on, even though ours is by far the biggest match, and, on the whole, City callers are a class above the rest.:yes::city:

The main problem with the show is that not enough people phone in.

That's why Sloppy from Stockwood & Herbert from Nailsworth always get on.

Don't wine on here RING UP

:phone::phone::phone::phone::phone:

Fully agree.

I really enjoy the show. I listen to it when I can, and it adds to the atmosphere.

The callers are the best part, even if they all sound the same :o

1 match away from promotion and some Old Buzzard is on there reminiscing about a one-legged man who set himself on fire and dived into a bucket at Ashton Gate. Plus a really weird stuttering Gashead. Should this programme be scrapped?

That sounds like a show!

Sorry I missed it, You only need a very nasal bloke with a broad accent asking what sort of tractor will be ripping up the Ashton Gate pitch plus a whiney South Glos accent debating who was best Atyeo or Bradford and a token Yeovilonian saying Yeovil play better in solid green rather than celtic stripes and the radio awards would be flooding in. It's what makes local radio great!

Don't wine on here RING UP

:phone::phone::phone::phone::phone:

Spot on BB - Too many people winge about the show and yet don't have the balls to phone in themselves. Typical West County football fans - all too willing to critise but lacking in bottle when it comes to owning their complaints on local radio.

Archived