IGNORED

Forest Only Need A Draw If We Lose!

Br 1st ol

Do or die next week, that's for sure. Don't fancy us in the playoffs, so lets hope the team keep their heads and come up with the goods against Rotherham.

The team keeping their heads up starts with the fans. The number of people who have already given up is totally depressing. Next week we are home to the worst team in the league, a team that shipped 4 to Cheltenham today. If the fans are afraid then they players will catch it.

You get the future you think about. Negativity becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, SO... Positivity only required for the next seven days and it will be party time this time next week.

The team keeping their heads up starts with the fans. The number of people who have already given up is totally depressing. Next week we are home to the worst team in the league, a team that shipped 4 to Cheltenham today. If the fans are afraid then they players will catch it.

You get the future you think about. Negativity becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, SO... Positivity only required for the next seven days and it will be party time this time next week.

I haven't given up, and i don't think anyone has. I think that by this time next week we'll probably be celebrating promotion. After today's result though, isn't it understandable that people aren't jumping round punching the air with excitement?

I haven't given up, and i don't think anyone has. I think that by this time next week we'll probably be celebrating promotion. After today's result though, isn't it understandable that people aren't jumping round punching the air with excitement?

As soon as the whiste blew they were people in the chatroom (on on here saying "That's it, we're crap at playoffs"). Not only have some given up on auto promotion, some have us losing the playoffs as well - unbeleivable)

Put it this way, if we had just won at Millwall and we had been 2 points behind Forest before the game started, and they had lost today and we had gone one point clear with one game to go against a relegated Rotherham side, the mood on here would be sheer jubilation.

I don't get why there is mass hysteria, it's Rotherham at home, 3 points bagged.

Forest have still got to win and so have Blackpool too, all we got to do is match Forest, sorted, happy now?

I don't get why there is mass hysteria, it's Rotherham at home, 3 points bagged.

Well, the last two matches we've played against the Millers have produced a loss and a draw, so nothing should be taken for granted.

If we can't score then we can't win. Will Brooker be fit, or are we still relying on the likes of Showunmi, Jevons and Smith?

Put it this way, if we had just won at Millwall and we had been 2 points behind Forest before the game started, and they had lost today and we had gone one point clear with one game to go against a relegated Rotherham side, the mood on here would be sheer jubilation.

Forest have still got to win and so have Blackpool too, all we got to do is match Forest, sorted, happy now?

We thought the same but could only manage a 1-1 draw against them.

No mistakes next week mr gump to hell with what you do :goingup:

All we can do is beat Crewe, we've not slipped up today and kept the pressure on hence the fact we're in with a chance on the last day. If it comes off the City Ground will explode if not then we'll take brilliant form into the play offs. Win win for me.

All we can do is beat Crewe, we've not slipped up today and kept the pressure on hence the fact we're in with a chance on the last day. If it comes off the City Ground will explode if not then we'll take brilliant form into the play offs. Win win for me.

I don't agree, form counts for nothing in the playoffs, we know this, christ, we've written the book on play off failures. The teams that do well are the ones that scrape in or are bang out of form and are lucky to still be in it.

It is a lottery, nothing is certain at all, one bad performance and your gone, no second chance at it.

I think the disappointment of missing out for Forest and Blackpool will see them exit in the knockouts, I believe Yeovil will be the team that come out on top, reason, it is completely unexpected for them and they are just happy to be there, absoloutely no pressure on them to do anything, they don't have the high expectations like Forest do.

Archived