IGNORED

90 Mins Now... what A Party! - Come On!

WhistleHappy

...a packed EAST END... 20,000 in Ashton Gate,.. couple of thousand partying outside in the AG carpark, .. loads more in Ashton Park... the suns going to shine, the City's going to win... WE ARE GOIN' UP..

its going to be a HUGE party in the park afterwards, the roads will be blocked all through Bedminster, the pubs will be heaving... the scenario is set... A BIG PARTY for EVERYONE, inside AG, outside AG, Mums, Dads, Kids, Grannies & Grandads. Aunties, Uncles & cousins .. EVERYONE WILLL WANNA BE THERE - EVERYONE WILL BE THERE!!!

Come On You Reds... We Are Going Up! ... CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME!... Just 90 mins of football on the pitch - endless hours, & days celebrating all across Bristol!... what a Weekender - it don't get better than this, forget today it means nowt -it just sets everything up nicely for the Big One At Home next week .......

ps.. Its a bring yer own pasty picnic promotion party in the park!! - so don't forget. OH YEAH!! :)

Does anybody know if we can bring flags, they seem to let them at some matches - Playoff final but not league games for some reason.

ALL ADDS TO THE ATMOSPHERE

( not for me but the sprogs)

oh my god no not again well that liitle town in somerset may still get there

It will be anything but a party if we don't win and Forest do.

I sense from the tone of this topic that it is the same attitdue that people were displaying before today with the "in 90mins we'l be in the championship" and "who should we sign next year wen we r up".

Still a football match, we can bring as many flags, party poppers etc but essentially its jus about scrapping to a 1-0 victory in the dullest match in ashton gate history. That would make me happy

It will be anything but a party if we don't win and Forest do.

I sense from the tone of this topic that it is the same attitdue that people were displaying before today with the "in 90mins we'l be in the championship" and "who should we sign next year wen we r up".

Still a football match, we can bring as many flags, party poppers etc but essentially its jus about scrapping to a 1-0 victory in the dullest match in ashton gate history. That would make me happy

I'd be a lot happier if we were 3-0 up in 20 minutes!!

Does anybody know if we can bring flags, they seem to let them at some matches

This season Celtic and Chelsea issued 100s if not 1,000s of flags for European games whilst Newcastle gave out 50,000 black & white scarves so everyone could STAND and wave one to create an atmosphere and intimidate the oppos. At Celtic even numbered rows were issued with green whilst the odd numbered rows were given white banners to wave and make a sea of green & white.

This season Celtic and Chelsea issued 100s if not 1,000s of flags for European games whilst Newcastle gave out 50,000 black & white scarves so everyone could STAND and wave one to create an atmosphere and intimidate the oppos. At Celtic even numbered rows were issued with green whilst the odd numbered rows were given white banners to wave and make a sea of green & white.

That the sort of thing lets make a real big effort.

Blimey reading some of the replies you would think it was a trip to the dentist.

I for one want to go down early sing and shout and make as much noise as possible, encourage the team and intimidate

the opposition(not easy to achieve by yourself)

We all know it's going to be a nervy affair worried by Forest or Blackpool scoring early on, it will unbearable.

BUT for XXXXs sake, lets enjoy the moment

KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH

:englandflag:

yea so would i, but i think talk of parties is way too forawrd thinking. Like i said lets just scrap ourselves to any sort of victory!

..youre forgetting about the quality of the pasties!

..& if by some awful situation we find ourselves behind or watching a 'boring' match on the field, the last thing we should do is let the party atmosphere dwindle... -being up for it & behind the team 100% is the ONLY way the fans can do anything to try to boost the lads & hopefully influence the result... if things begin to look a bit dodgy on the pitch THATS WHEN the EAST END & everyone else CAN make a difference to the team, as far as I'm concerned it should be PARTY ON from Friday night onwards, build & sustain an atmosphere that creates a buzz throughout Ashton Gate & the whole City. ...& don't LET UP at the first signs of trouble, cos it aint over til the ref blows the final whistle & the FAT LADY SINGS..

A good win or a scrapped for win may well depend on the fans putting on a good show, having fun ....if we let the enthusiasm go into 'AG library mode' again & if it all goes tits up we might need to ask ourselves did WE do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE in terms of support or did we contribute to a flop! (but that aint going to happen.. is it? .. thats why a PARTY ATMOS is VITAL!

so grab a pasty, a flag, a kazoo, balloons and anything else that will help to make it a long lasting victory party - positive thinking & belief from fans, management & players... Everyone must give it their all, their best shot, & then whatever happens we can keep that Robin Rockin' with genuine pride & passion!! you know it makes sense Rodney, soz I mean Stu.. :)

the second or third game I watched saw us clinch promotion at home, some 30+ years later I would like to witness it again but come what may I will buy my season ticket , I will get on board the rollercoaster that is bristol city but having said that come on u reds lets get it right this time

Really looking foward to next week, I did feel this morning we would not win today and I admit to saying a bit of me would not be to displeased if it means we go up next week, but only if we do as I really wanted to be there when and if it happens, selfish yes but I'm honest.

Nothing wrong with confidence, its going to be long battle but this is what it is all about i cant wait and I am shitting it.

Well I got the picture to prove where I was today, but am superstitious and so will be keeping it hidden until next weeks result is sorted out (in case I jinx things)

Trust me though, you will love it, and the forest fans will not be impressed with what I did to a well known local monument today.

:city:

Archived