IGNORED

Posters Who Said We Were Up.

Portland Bill

There's a difference between over confidence and positivity. If 2 games ago someone had offered me the chance for City to be in 2nd place going in to the last game I would have grabbed it. We are in a fantastic position, why not be confident?

The ones who i am sick of are the ones who keep telling me we are already up :disapointed2se: .

What i would have "grabbed" is a striker that would have already GOT us up :shutup:

Guest ashtonyate

Millwall was always going to be a hard game to win I thought a draw was the likely outcome. But in all honesty if we can't beat Rotherham then we don't deserve to go up because if we go into the play offs we will not

Can you please refrain from spouting your crap this week.

No.

''We're up!''.

Frustrating isn't it RTTW and Red Robin? People who chatagorically state opinion as fact!

ps/Also my friend, Marcus Stewart did **** all for this Club and your once undieing faith in him,um, like was then....I am lost for comment.....

No.

''We're up!''.

Frustrating isn't it RTTW and Red Robin? People who chatagorically state opinion as fact!

ps/Also my friend, Marcus Stewart did **** all for this Club and your once undieing faith in him,um, like was then....I am lost for comment.....

Whatever you say sir :whistle2: , good job we have such potent strikers/goalscorers now though aint it :whistle2: .... :sleeping:

No.

''We're up!''.

Tim.....FFSAKE..

PB is a top man great poster, bit like yerself.......no niggles mate, just..

U REDS..COME ON U REDS....COME ON U REDS............

Tim.....FFSAKE..

PB is a top man great poster, bit like yerself.......no niggles mate, just..

U REDS..COME ON U REDS....COME ON U REDS............

alright Arn, let him niggle mate, i stick by everything i said in regard to Stewart, hes still better than what we have upfront. And i didnt bring the subject up :D

alright Arn, let him niggle mate, i stick by everything i said in regard to Stewart, hes still better than what we have upfront. And i didnt bring the subject up :D

Agreed - but not difficult AS WE HAVE NOTHING UP FRONT !

Luton already relegated and Enoch wasn't good enough for them - Smith never scored - Brooker permanent sick note - PJ done average - JMW doesn't get to play - when in trouble stick McCombe up front - says it all really......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's become another Marcus Stewart post. Well done PB and associates, nicely engineered.

Quick, open up the MS Sub-forum, we ain't finished yet.

Let it go people, pleeeease.

I didnt start anything, have a read through the thread. Then you may want to come back and apoligise.

sorry on another note how did the hospital visit go was all a ok

Thanks for asking, the operation sadly failed (bit of a long story) and the poor kid was rather fed up. He's home now thankfully, has to have some stitches from his back removed this week poor sod. I got a cracking photo ready to wind up the forest fans if it all goes our way next week as well.

Maybe just Maybe........ we are not down yet...... so to all ye that don't want to talk about it

UP THE CITY! blah, blah, Nan Bristol, blah blah.........

Nothing and I mean NOTHING will surprise me......... so I hope, along with many others, that we are not depressed come 5p.m Saturday 5th May 2007

All we can do is watch and cheer.. it's down to the players at Bristol City FC now

Okay just to cover both bases....All the others can do is watch and jeer but it's still down to the players at Bristol City FC

Archived