IGNORED

Posters Who Said We Were Up.

Portland Bill

Thanks for asking, the operation sadly failed (bit of a long story) and the poor kid was rather fed up. He's home now thankfully, has to have some stitches from his back removed this week poor sod. I got a cracking photo ready to wind up the forest fans if it all goes our way next week as well.

I am really sorry I do hope that he has some luck in the future.

No just fed up of people going on about EX players, and not focussing on the strikers we have now. But then again you would rather get on Jevons back.

Read the thread again clever clogs, you may actually find that someone other than me brought the topic up. Oh and what is wrong with me thinking Jevons aint good enough?. Are we not allowed to have opinions on here then,if you don't like my opinion........tuff :noexpression:

Whatever you say sir :whistle2: , good job we have such potent strikers/goalscorers now though aint it :whistle2: .... :sleeping:

Here's your first set-up. Nicely done. Subtle, but effective.

I didnt start anything, have a read through the thread. Then you may want to come back and apoligise.

No apology offered.

Just saying, let it go baby. The past is history, he's gone, not coming back, not a Bristol City Player.

Adios.

Here's your first set-up. Nicely done. Subtle, but effective.

No apology offered.

Just saying, let it go baby. The past is history, he's gone, not coming back, not a Bristol City Player.

Adios.

Perhaps i should have been a Judge, for futs sake i must be oh sooooo clever if i can subtley set people up for replys :shocking: , Get a life and don't take everything so seriously cos as you say "the past is history" so don't keep bringing it up :shifty:

Perhaps i should have been a Judge, for futs sake i must be oh sooooo clever if i can subtley set people up for replys :shocking: , Get a life and don't take everything so seriously cos as you say "the past is history" so don't keep bringing it up :shifty:

Wow, you sound a bit irate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's become another Marcus Stewart post. Well done PB and associates, nicely engineered.

Quick, open up the MS Sub-forum, we ain't finished yet.

Let it go people, pleeeease.

Freezer..........don't talk rollocks mate.

Sweet f a about Stewart, and i aint mentioned him since he signed perm for Yeovil back in Jan.

If you think our current strike force are on fire then..

Freezer..........don't talk rollocks mate.

Sweet f a about Stewart, and i aint mentioned him since he signed perm for Yeovil back in Jan.

If you think our current strike force are on fire then..

Arn, if you read the posts there is reference to Mr Stewart, in more than one post, you replied to Tim who named him......."sweet f a about Stewart", you're wrong mucker.

No big deal, not that important to me, but rollock talking I ain't.

I was stating that this had become a MS thread, again. And guess what we're on about now?

Current strike force, past strike force, future strike force, blahDiblah.

We're not up, let's hope and pray that after Saturday, with the team we have now that we are.

Arn, if you read the posts there is reference to Mr Stewart, in more than one post, you replied to Tim who named him......."sweet f a about Stewart", you're wrong mucker.

No big deal, not that important to me, but rollock talking I ain't.

I was stating that this had become a MS thread, again. And guess what we're on about now?

Current strike force, past strike force, future strike force, blahDiblah.

We're not up, let's hope and pray that after Saturday, with the team we have now that we are.

Good on you pal, perhaps took it the wrong way.

#### Stewart, i just want my football club promoted, and jarred off this weekend with texts and banter from the blue side of Bristol.

Want to ram it right up their arseholes 5 o,clock next sat mate.......Arn

Good on you pal, perhaps took it the wrong way.

#### Stewart, i just want my football club promoted, and jarred off this weekend with texts and banter from the blue side of Bristol.

Want to ram it right up their arseholes 5 o,clock next sat mate.......Arn

You and me both mucker, we're old school.

Respect to you, bring on Saturday, we have to do it.

And when/if we do, look out Gash.

Maybe just one more goal needed. COME ON CITY.

Whatever you say sir :whistle2: , good job we have such potent strikers/goalscorers now though aint it :whistle2: .... :sleeping:

No, infact us not having ''such potent strikers/goalscorers now'' has been a concern not only now but all season.

Instead of being such a nagging little be-atch about this problem I thought: sod it, there aint a great deal I can do about it and this cockney chap seems to have the necessary drive and ambition to take our Club forward. A year and a half and instead of supporting at the time what was an utter mess, we now look to the future with hope.

Fortunatly I wasn't lacking intellect enough to be starstrucked by Marcus ##### Stewart and wasn't short sighted enough to call Gary Johnson a Conference ##### manager half way through his breaking of eggs to make an omlette!

That ok with you?

You and me both mucker, we're old school.

Respect to you, bring on Saturday, we have to do it.

And when/if we do, look out Gash.

Maybe just one more goal needed. COME ON CITY.

I for one will give it large to loads of Gas that have give me a ###### hard time since sat night.

They know it to.

Back under the stone they will go, can assure you of that.

No, infact us not having ''such potent strikers/goalscorers now'' has been a concern not only now but all season.

Instead of being such a nagging little be-atch about this problem I thought: sod it, there aint a great deal I can do about it and this cockney chap seems to have the necessary drive and ambition to take our Club forward. A year and a half and instead of supporting at the time what was an utter mess, we now look to the future with hope.

Fortunatly I wasn't lacking intellect enough to be starstrucked by Marcus ##### Stewart and wasn't short sighted enough to call Gary Johnson a Conference ##### manager half way through his breaking of eggs to make an omlette!

That ok with you?

Well you are obviously lacking the intellect to know the difference between starstruck and thinking someone is a good player. As for Johnson , i don't like the bloke but hes manager of..... MY ......football club so i have to put up with him, mind you I have NEVER called him a conference manager. It does make you wonder sometimes though when you look at the strikers hes got in over the last 18 months.

If you look at it from what we said before the carlisle game, we knew 2 wins would take us up.

Of the three we always thought, or most of us, that Millwall would be the harder game to get anything from.

So whats changed? We beat Carlisle which was a brilliant result and indoing so it meant we could go to Millwall, knowing it would be very difficult, and afford to have a slip up. The only difference is Forest have closed the gap but the fact still remains, 2 wins from our last 3 games was needed and i believe tahts what we'll get.

If you look at it from what we said before the carlisle game, we knew 2 wins would take us up.

Of the three we always thought, or most of us, that Millwall would be the harder game to get anything from.

So whats changed? We beat Carlisle which was a brilliant result and indoing so it meant we could go to Millwall, knowing it would be very difficult, and afford to have a slip up. The only difference is Forest have closed the gap but the fact still remains, 2 wins from our last 3 games was needed and i believe tahts what we'll get.

My orignal post on this thread was just asking the people who were spouting off that we would be promoted last saturday to wait till it actually happens. I hope and pray we do it this week but i am not going to be OVER confident like the people were last week before the Millwall game.

Well you are obviously lacking the intellect to know the difference between starstruck and thinking someone is a good player. As for Johnson , i don't like the bloke but hes manager of..... MY ......football club so i have to put up with him, mind you I have NEVER called him a conference manager. It does make you wonder sometimes though when you look at the strikers hes got in over the last 18 months.

I'm just prone to getting confrontational sometimes after 12 too many, appologies about the offence.

Re:Stewart and our strikers. No matter how good a player Stewart was GJ for whatever reasons felt he didn't want him on his staff. You at the time were adamently contesting his decision where as I was in the camp that said whatever GJ feels he must do, GJ must do so hush yourself. Had he not been as well known and had the initial hype we wouldn't have had to endure such volatile and lengthy debate over him. It was more to do with him than his ability I always felt was the key issue.

You're now telling me whether I can or cannot be overly confident on our chances Saturday and I'm telling you I'll be as overly or underly as confident as I like. As it is I happen to be fairly confident which I think is a reasonable position to hold.

My only fear for Millwall was that of a battering thus significantly denting the players confidence. As before the Millwall game we always knew that whatever happens we still have Rotherham at home.

re: GJ. His so far track record concerning the recruitment of attacking players is for me his only flaw but I believe he will get the formula right in the end.

As for him as a person I quite like his single minded self confidence and chirpy cockney personality. More importantly though he has taken our Club by the scruff of the neck and may well deliver us from this horrible league.

Any man in the World is going to have his work cut out pleasing all City fans no matter what they achieve, the collectivly cynical and sceptical bunch that we are.

Enough of my irrelevent verbal diohrea. (God knows how you spell that). I'm fairly confident.

I'm just prone to getting confrontational sometimes after 12 too many, appologies about the offence.

Re:Stewart and our strikers. No matter how good a player Stewart was GJ for whatever reasons felt he didn't want him on his staff. You at the time were adamently contesting his decision where as I was in the camp that said whatever GJ feels he must do, GJ must do so hush yourself. Had he not been as well known and had the initial hype we wouldn't have had to endure such volatile and lengthy debate over him. It was more to do with him than his ability I always felt was the key issue.

You're now telling me whether I can or cannot be overly confident on our chances Saturday and I'm telling you I'll be as overly or underly as confident as I like. As it is I happen to be fairly confident which I think is a reasonable position to hold.

My only fear for Millwall was that of a battering thus significantly denting the players confidence. As before the Millwall game we always knew that whatever happens we still have Rotherham at home.

re: GJ. His so far track record concerning the recruitment of attacking players is for me his only flaw but I believe he will get the formula right in the end.

As for him as a person I quite like his single minded self confidence and chirpy cockney personality. More importantly though he has taken our Club by the scruff of the neck and may well deliver us from this horrible league.

Any man in the World is going to have his work cut out pleasing all City fans no matter what they achieve, the collectivly cynical and sceptical bunch that we are.

Enough of my irrelevent verbal diohrea. (God knows how you spell that). I'm fairly confident.

I'm fairly confident as well. But my original post (and i was 2/3 pxxsed at the time and was also looking to stir :rolleyes: people up)) was aimed at the people who were misguided enough to believe we would do things the easy way and win at Millwall. Over the last few years some City fans seem to believe we are some massive club that other teams will lie down and die for.

Rotherham will come here to try and spoil our party and all City fans need to be aware that it aint going to be some kind of walkover for us.

:fingerscrossed: for saturday and lets hope that you me and everyone else has a day to remember.....but if the worst were to happen we will still have the play offs :shocking:.

Regarding our former striker now at Yeovil, its all done and dusted and is history...but sometimes if the subject is bought up i do like to put me two penneth in :shutup:

Archived