IGNORED

Saturday: What Time Will They Open The Doors?

North Lincs Red

:Believe: :goingup: :Believe: Will they be opening early with such a big crowd expected, and knowing that they need to kick off on time ??

The gates are opened at 1.30 for every home game, me thinks 90 mins is plenty of time to get people in the ground.

Why anyone would want to be in the ground before quarter to three is beyond me let alone before half one. Is grass growing exciting these days?

I shall be in the DEH from about 12:30 for 2 hours and get in the ground at 2:30. Soak up the atmosphere. HOPEFULLY quite a bit of singing before the game aswell. YOU REDS!

Why anyone would want to be in the ground before quarter to three is beyond me let alone before half one. Is grass growing exciting these days?

Exactly. Ship & Castle til 2.50pm for me. Can't beat standing outside in the sunshine with a can of Natch!

Wasn't getting at you mate, just used your quote! Coopers decent little pub, always found it weird how they close after a match though.

I asked the landlady a couple of weeks ago about closing after the game, she said it was not worth the potential trouble to open after and she claimed it also scared off her regulars who to her are more important than the 'football people'.

I just hope she's orderd some more glasses for Saturday, don't want her running out again like she did against Yeovil!!

I asked the landlady a couple of weeks ago about closing after the game, she said it was not worth the potential trouble to open after and she claimed it also scared off her regulars who to her are more important than the 'football people'.

I just hope she's orderd some more glasses for Saturday, don't want her running out again like she did against Yeovil!!

I used drink in the coopers but not now. They are happy to take you money before the match but they don't want you in after the match!

They only let regulars in after the match, and her quote that her regulars are more important than football people is fine, she is of course free to do this but we as City fans are free to take our custom else where.

I believe the coopers is for rugby more than football unbelievable considering its location and the money it takes match days theres plenty of more pubs about which respects the english national game more and more excitement i.e ship and castle,the lions, the robins, rising sun etc

:goingup: come on u reds

I shall be in the DEH from about 12:30 for 2 hours and get in the ground at 2:30. Soak up the atmosphere. HOPEFULLY quite a bit of singing before the game aswell. YOU REDS!

If anyone else is in there around these times, don't forget to buy your tickets for the end of Season Player Awards event on Tuesday 8 May. You can also get them from the ticket office :clapping:

Right then dude...... I'm taking two nippers 10 and 7..... I'm stuck in the Wedlocks EE and the seating is unreserved plus we are coming up from Dorset....... watch the grass grow or hope to get seats together....... sitting apart is not an option..... what would you do ?

Still beyond you is it?

Is grass growing exciting these days?

Like anything, once you get into things it just becomes kinda habitual I think.

Obviously if you're still in with your 'Olds the stench can become a bit problematic and also the flying pigs can detect it these days so go careful.

S'peciallised lights, tin foil for it's reflection right amount of day light etc etc. Growing your own Mary Jane is just a pleasent little hobby really, pick it up as you go along.

Oh yeah, I might try and arrive in before Kick Off for a change as it's a biggie but we'll see.....

I hate the Coopers, they're further up their own arse than Robbored.

I'll aim to get in the ground about 2.30 I think. The East End will be packed and I want to get a decentish seat.

Same here, slightly earlier if possible...You need the right mixture of veiw and atmosphere, although i hope the whole place is on fire :chant6ez:

Archived