IGNORED

Rotherham Role Call.....who's Going

Dynan

RedLion where abouts will you be? Where is right next to the tunnel?

I used to sit behind you in Row E of Block D.

I'm now sitting in AA (front row), Block C.....right next to the disabled section. I didn't know if I would be working on Saturday which caused me to buy my ticket later than normal for a game of this size.

As long as I don't get a steward stood in the way towards the end of the game, I'll be fine.

Me and the brother in law...

Midday - Nova Scotia (my sister driving us there but we'll tell her this saturday morning)

3pm to 4.45pm - East End.

4.45pm - Ashton Gate pitch.

6pm to..... - Sandringham Pub, Downend until thrown out or fall over (asking all the locals what league they're in)

We may also make the odd noise during the game

E I E I E O..... UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO

Atyeo Block C fer Mrs Bucks n me...might have had a cider or two before the game. Nails, intact (I cut em yesterday) shitloads of nicorette chewing gum, rosary beads, a stress ball, and throat lozenges all sorted.

Prepared for the singing shouting hollering! voice box warned of impending damage

Oh and a wee stroll across Ashton gates hallowed turf. :whistle2:

I`M A BONE LEGGED CHICKEN ON A KNOCK KNEED HEN, AINT BEEN SO HAPPY SINCE i don't KNOW WHEN, i`LL WALK WITH A WIGGLE AND A WIGGLE AND A WALK DOING THE EASTEND BOOT WALK :dancing6::dancing2::dancer2::banana:

Archived