IGNORED

Rotherham Role Call.....who's Going

Dynan

I will be in atyeo h block with my lad, who is a lot taller than me, he might have to lift me up so i can see whats going on, but i will be screaming and shouting us to victory. I said at the beginning of the season that I'm not getting my hair cut until we get promotion, so I'm due for a cut, so come on you reds.

I'll be in row AA, BLOCK C of the ATYEO.....a bit too close for comfort or what?

Ahh... but at least you'll br first on the pitch at the end!

I will be in atyeo h block with my lad,

Come up and say hello then, as posted I'm near the back of H.

I'll be in row AA, BLOCK C of the ATYEO.....a bit too close for comfort or what?

Turn round and say hello to me and Robins then wontcha, we're in C block row H.

I shall be shouting my head of most of the game, causing my mum and dad (who are coming) to convince themselves I was swapped at birth with a well behaved child.

I shall also be chewing most of my nails off, which I have been growing specially.

Me and Robins will also be either

a) annoying the people around us due to the amount of noise we make or

b) getting the people around us to join in with the amount of noise we make.

I shall be shouting my head of most of the game, causing my mum and dad (who are coming) to convince themselves I was swapped at birth with a well behaved child.

I shall also be chewing most of my nails off, which I have been growing specially.

Just make sure you don't go throwing bog rolls in my direction.....

Also, you can Boo and Hiss......but please refrain from spitting :ph34r:

Tell you what, you run one way, me and Robins will run the other way and one of us is bound to make it. Then turn round and take out the steward so that the others can get on too. :innocent06:

I think I'll wait until some of the 'front runners' have been squashed into the pitch before going over the hoardings myself!

Dolman F, not to happy to be there becuause I never hear any noise there but it's where my ticket is for so I'm going to have to be a one man band!

Hey, us F Block'ers can make noise when we have too!!! :chant6ez:

:goingup:

Atyeo block F, row W, left of centre,willing the ball into Rotherham's net ,exchanging texts with Sarah and Dave, swearing at the ref, upsetting the librarians and trying not to keep going to the loo on account of the Blackthorn bladder/promotion jitters! Oh and hoping that Betsy scores a screamer having finally put his boots on the right feet!!!!! :innocent06::innocent06::city: :Believe: :goingup: :trumpet::clap::clap:

Keep an eye out for me then Dolly. Atyeo D block, row C. The other side of the tunnel to you. Youd easily see me as i gave my user-name on the back of my shirt.

Archived