IGNORED

I Am So Depressed....

Dynamite Red

I can sympathise as i cant go to match on Saturday either. Longstanding engagement in Scotland! Did consider trying to change flight to a time after match but would have missed main event in Edinburgh by the time I got there! Have family going to match who have instructions to keep me updated. Very jealous of all you lucky people !

I cannot believe this is happening, I have my Rotherham ticket in the beloved East End, our most important game since umm... ahh who cares, and about 10 minutes ago I have realised I cannot go because of a very important family gathering in Devon (which I have no way of getting out of).

AAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! WHY ME!!!!!

The worse thing about this is I am going to have to just wait and watch Ceefax for 90 tense minutes praying City secure promotion, I cannot think of a worse way to get updates of the game. :tv_horror:

City I beg of you to win and I hope everybody going Saturday will witness an historic day they will never forget.

C'MON YOU REDS

:winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h:

As far as i can see you have two options:

1/ Hissy fit

2/ Fake your own death

If its any consolation mate youre not the only one.

My grandfather is 90 this week, and a friends and family meal has been arranged for 7.30pm on Saturday.

Perfect to celebrate City's promotion you might think. Except...........

......... he lives in effing Norwich.

I'm really struggling with my conscience over this one. He's a great bloke, funny as fukc, one of the boys, loves a drink and a laugh, used to be a Norwich season ticket holder, proper bloke. I don't want to let him down, but on the other hand...

Thought about going up after the game and post match run on the pitch to mob the players, reckon I could be there by 8.30, but thats still late and it will cost about 3 million driving points.

Been to most games this season, home and away, so it really is most inconsiderate that the old boy is still going so strong.

Don't know what to do. All suggestions gratefully received.

I share your feelings of despair. We foolishly booked a camping weekend with best friends in Derbyshire in February for this weekend. Hindsight is wonderful: I really should have booked the weekend camping in the West Country. Can't go, and I'm not sure if a tranny radio will pick up a signal in Edale. 2 consolation points: 1) I've promised my 2 boys that if we go up next season we can go to at least 12 away matches that are all within 2 hours drive of Halifax. If we lose we'll be able to see City in the playoffs..........Yes I agree number 2 is not really an option is it?

Come on City: Do it and do it comfortably please on Saturday. Please don't make it long, drawn out and protracted (and hideously nervewracking to boot!)

If its any consolation mate youre not the only one.

My grandfather is 90 this week, and a friends and family meal has been arranged for 7.30pm on Saturday.

Perfect to celebrate City's promotion you might think. Except...........

......... he lives in effing Norwich.

I'm really struggling with my conscience over this one. He's a great bloke, funny as fukc, one of the boys, loves a drink and a laugh, used to be a Norwich season ticket holder, proper bloke. I don't want to let him down, but on the other hand...

Thought about going up after the game and post match run on the pitch to mob the players, reckon I could be there by 8.30, but thats still late and it will cost about 3 million driving points.

Been to most games this season, home and away, so it really is most inconsiderate that the old boy is still going so strong.

Don't know what to do. All suggestions gratefully received.

Why don't you go friday and have a meal and a few beers with the old boy, and get back for the game Saturday, don't use the excuse you got to work friday go bloody sick.

Right, that's it. I am NEVER going to get married during a Football season, or the timing of a World Cup, or Euro Championship. So that leaves just July really to make sure taking Play-off's into account too.

60 years later I just couldn't live with myself if any Granchild of mine had to miss an occasion such as this.

Your Grandfather has a lot to answer for.

Tim because of the family connection Norwich have always been my "second" team, and many a game I have watched the mighty Canaries at Carrow Road, and even an away game at QPR when they had to win for promotion to the (old money) first division, and even watching them in 2 cup finals at Wembley, but I am seriously considering abandoning a lifetime of second class support for them. Thats how strongly I feel about this!!

Archived