IGNORED

Coaches To Millwall

i don't want to set this up just to slate city but fans travelling to millwall had slight difficulties in getting to the new den. What kind of trouble did people actually have? i've heard alsorts of stories but i'd prefer to hear from the horses mouth as it were. YOu don't have to name your coach or anything because i feel the problem lay in the hands of the police. Who, may i add weren't at all surprised when our coach went down the street to the ground that we were late.

:goingup:

i don't want to set this up just to slate city but fans travelling to millwall had slight difficulties in getting to the new den. What kind of trouble did people actually have? i've heard alsorts of stories but i'd prefer to hear from the horses mouth as it were. YOu don't have to name your coach or anything because i feel the problem lay in the hands of the police. Who, may i add weren't at all surprised when our coach went down the street to the ground that we were late.

:goingup:

I would read all the other threads about this mate rather than start a new one. It's been debated at length already :noexpression:

Archived