IGNORED

Untitled

city4life

Right i know some people are trying to get a ticket. If someone offered you money in the pub on friday night how much would you sell your ticket for or what would you except for it?

Well I was offered £60 outside the Ship and Castle for my ticket for the home FA Cup game against Middlesbrough....

...someone could offer me £500 I wouldnt accept it

Well I was offered £60 outside the Ship and Castle for my ticket for the home FA Cup game against Middlesbrough....

...someone could offer me £500 I wouldnt accept it

Someone could offer me thousands upon thousands of pounds, but i am not missing this game for the world!

How much? :rofl2br::yawn::bonkers: :bonkers:

Not sure. I darent ask him that yet, until I get an offer of tickets. TBH, I'm sitting in the EE, so I will be there anyway.

Someone has just PM'ed me with an offer of two tickets. Thanks for that, now I just need two more, pretty please to everyone out there.

u part timer!!!

i would not sell my ticket, period.

Does it say any where in my message that I accepted it????.....

No, so less of the "part timer"

I was there to cheer the lads on that day, as I always am! Season ticket for the last 11 years buddy, nothing part time about that

Right i know some people are trying to get a ticket. If someone offered you money in the pub on friday night how much would you sell your ticket for or what would you except for it?

1 million pounds might just do it.

My boss has just asked me if I can get him 4 tickets for the game!! I have even tried corporate hospitality but they sold out ages ago.

He's got money, so if anyone wants to make a nice little earner, drop me a PM. :fingerscrossed:

If your boss is so desparate to go, why didnt he buy them weeks ago when they were on general sale?

A good enough answer, plus a significant donation to my favourite charity, may earn him 2 more tickets.

Someone could offer me thousands upon thousands of pounds, but i am not missing this game for the world!

As much as I love the club, and feel I have been on this crazy rollercoaster for far too long, thousands upon thousands?!

I'm sorry, I might be tempted by that!

If your boss is so desparate to go, why didnt he buy them weeks ago when they were on general sale?

A good enough answer, plus a significant donation to my favourite charity, may earn him 2 more tickets.

The main reason is, he has been globe-trotting for the last 4/5 weeks. He has been doing business in St Lucia (last week), Spain (the week before), Morocco (the week before that) and Turkey (the week before that!!).

I work for an overseas property company (based in Bristol, thank God), so we have to travel a lot (hence not worth buying a season ticket), and he didnt realise we would still need 3 points for promotion, on the last game of the season. He thought it would be all over by now (ie Promotion or play-offs).

NickJ, you would be some kind of superstar if you came up with some tickets, and I'm sure a charity donation would be ok too.

£100 and its anyones (well, not my ticket - the one I have got for my mate who does not no if he is going yet!) :D

The main reason is, he has been globe-trotting for the last 4/5 weeks. He has been doing business in St Lucia (last week), Spain (the week before), Morocco (the week before that) and Turkey (the week before that!!).

I work for an overseas property company (based in Bristol, thank God), so we have to travel a lot (hence not worth buying a season ticket), and he didnt realise we would still need 3 points for promotion, on the last game of the season. He thought it would be all over by now (ie Promotion or play-offs).

NickJ, you would be some kind of superstar if you came up with some tickets, and I'm sure a charity donation would be ok too.

So if there was nothing on the game, he wouldnt be going? Not much of a fan, but still, I suppose thats only the same as 7,000 other people, and, it seems he could afford a sizeable donation to my charity - Childrens Hospice for the South West.

PM me with what he would be prepared to donate. I have a figure in mind, if it at least matches that, he may well have 2 tickets.

NickJ,

He has gone from the office for the day, and I have left a voicemail on his mobile. As soon as he gets back to me, I will PM you with his offer. It may be tomorrow though.

I'm sure as its for Chariddeee, he wont mind going over the odds for it :fingerscrossed:

Archived