IGNORED

City Support Worldwide

havanatopia

My bro is flying in from Anguilla to see the City promoted. Now, he comes home about once a year but this is not a scheduled visit so that, in my book, is pretty dedicated stuff.

The distance into Bristol Airport, if he could fly like a crow, would be 3,974.89 miles one way. However, he has to go via Newark which is a lot more obviously.

But, for the sake of this little bit of fun we shall leave it as the direct crow flies distance.

Is there any expat out there that can top that? If so, he/she deserves a medal.

Come on u redddssssssssssssssss.

there is no cup for coming.... :winner_third_h4h:

left Singapore Tuesday morning now in New York- head to London to arrive Saturday morning- coach to Bristol and then home via Middle East- a timely business trip if ever there was one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan's Dad; you seem to be on course for being crowned! My bro is coming via new York as it happens.. then cab over to Newark for flight to Brizzle. I think he flies in day before!

Afghanistan man; ditto the respect comment. And same to all others around the world who can or cannot make it but will be flying the flag. There are a lot of us around. :englandflag:

p.s. delighted with the Liverpool win tonight. I went severely off Chelski when Robben dived in the box as he usually does... I had the broadest of grins when he missed his penalty! priceless.

Thoroughly dejected, been ill for nearly four months. Keep rebooking my flight from Sydney, but as at today my doctor and surgeon have cancelled any travel in the near future. Even tried to work a 3 hop trip with overnight stopovers.

don't get old and sick, its the final curtain . From an old paratrooper, well done to Sparkeyboy 72 and the other Bristol City lads in Afghanistan, you have my love and respect.

:goingup:

Thoroughly dejected, been ill for nearly four months. Keep rebooking my flight from Sydney, but as at today my doctor and surgeon have cancelled any travel in the near future. Even tried to work a 3 hop trip with overnight stopovers.

don't get old and sick, its the final curtain . From an old paratrooper, well done to Sparkeyboy 72 and the other Bristol City lads in Afghanistan, you have my love and respect.

All the best pal - hope you feel better soon.

I'll let him answer for himself but lets just say "one team in keynsham" isnt in Keynsham, and hes coming over for the game.

Presently mid way between Grand Cayman and Heathrow in fact, at about 12000 meters.

His ticket is in the same vicinity, though unfortunately traveling in the opposite direction.

Some rather desparate negotiations underway with the powers that be in the ticket office...

Ok, that's a strong contender. Let's measure it from closing your front door to walking into the the ground premises. How many minutes?

Am I counting all the stairs I have to walk down to get out of my flat? And the 2 hour diversion to the Nova Scotia?

Good on yer Sparkyboy - great respect. Watford is the end of the earth - how far is that?? Can't wait to get to Brizzle on Saturday morning :city::city:

Sorry Watford i have to put you right there, S****horpe is the end of the world. We'll be leaving about 6.30 sat morning parking up at the ground look for somewhere to get a good fry up then a few pints of the old falling down juice !!! :drunk2:

I'm in New Zealand unfortunately having went to the world cup last year, my wife would'nt be to happy if I was to swan off to Britain again this year on my own, as much as I'd love to.

I'm going to have to listen to the commentry over the net and I am pretty confident City will turn it on and win 3-0 come Saturday.

Thought you hadn't been on here much. :(

Hope all goes well mate. :ill:

None of us are getting any younger and following City doesn't help. :D