IGNORED

City Support Worldwide

havanatopia

Calgary Canada.

Will be working though, game kicks of at 8am. Updates via Sirius Radio and Text messages.

Not looking forward to it.

Come on you reds.

PS Flew back for the Yeovil game. First game at AG for 3 and half years

Edited by WayOutWest

I'll let him answer for himself but lets just say "one team in keynsham" isnt in Keynsham, and hes coming over for the game.

Round trip, as the crow flies, Cayman to Heathrow is 9,580 miles. Add a couple of hundred getting to Bristol, and little change out of 10,000. Anybody top that yet?

Edit: just saw megansdad's post. I'll settle for silver.

Edited by One Team In Keynsham

Round trip, as the crow flies, Cayman to Heathrow is 9,580 miles. Add a couple of hundred getting to Bristol, and little change out of 10,000. Anybody top that yet?

Edit: just saw megansdad's post. I'll settle for silver.

Anytime spent on the M25 has got to be worth 5,000 miles in my opinion....

But seeing as you are also going on the M25 you've done me for miles.

Good try but it's not a patch on Peter Carroll

I'm not coming for the match from Chicago, however its 50/50 that I come over the awards on Tuesday...Dad is in the mix for fan of the year...and I might not be able to resist the temptation to kiss Gary Johnson (no tongues) at the promotion party.

Keep Smiling everyone only three days to go :englandsmile4wf:

Edited by REDOXO

Hmm... North Lincs Red driving from Scunny, me from P'boro' and (presumably) Cider 11 from Huntingdon plus those travelling from Lunnon & the Home Counties. Will we see a convoy of cars flying red & white scarves & flags on the M4 Satdee morning? :city:

Who's running a sweepstake on the number of City shirts at Membury Services between 11.00am & noon?

Hmm... North Lincs Red driving from Scunny, me from P'boro' and (presumably) Cider 11 from Huntingdon plus those travelling from Lunnon & the Home Counties. Will we see a convoy of cars flying red & white scarves & flags on the M4 Satdee morning? :city:

Who's running a sweepstake on the number of City shirts at Membury Services between 11.00am & noon?

22A... How about trying to organize a convoy from Membury...(Dear Lord I hate that place)

22A... How about trying to organize a convoy from Membury...(Dear Lord I hate that place)

Just got the heads up from the coach co-ordinator at Bakers Dolphin for that trip.This version is in English but can be supplied in Polish if required.We appreciate you can't read Polish but that's hardly our problem sunshine, is it??

Membury-Bristol City FC

Leave Membury and travel towards London leaving the M4 at Chiswick.

Turn onto the North Circular and head North signposted A1 The North.

Carry on for appx 400 Miles and you'll see signs for Scotland & Newcastle.......either that or you'll be in the see, either way we ain't bovvered.

At this point-PANIC.

Ask where Bristol is

Find out the Newcastle Airport is your best bet with Easyjet

Fly from Newcastle to Cardiff-Well it's to simple to fly to Bristol and you save a quid going to Cardiff and the bridge is free coming out of Wales.

From Cardiff follow signs to Swansea where you can catch a ferry around the coast.

Arrive in France where you can watch the game on Algerian TV.

Please note:You will be required to leave Membury yesterday at 7pm and don't come blaming me and wanting your money back if it goes wrong because delays happen.

Remember Our Motto

WE'VE HAD YOUR MONEY NOW ***K OFF

North Lincs and 22 A yell the lads on for me, still skint so this is one lincs lad who will be plugged into the tinternet, bugger , bugger and bugger with you all in spirit , and hello to the lads in afghan(the country not the dog ) Cmon you REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good on yer Sparkyboy - great respect. Watford is the end of the earth - how far is that?? Can't wait to get to Brizzle on Saturday morning :city::city:

Likewise Aylesbury, even if it does feel like it on the dirt tracks which pass for a road.......Sparky, you n yer mates, yer doin a grand job. get home safe for the championship next season

I'll be participating in a dirty weekend on Vancouver Island....but by some strange stroke of luck the B&B has wireless internet so there will be no dirtiness between the hours of 7 and 9am on Saturday morning...well at least not on my part anyway ;)

Come on boys!

North Lincs and 22 A yell the lads on for me, still skint so this is one lincs lad who will be plugged into the tinternet, bugger , bugger and bugger with you all in spirit , and hello to the lads in afghan(the country not the dog ) Cmon you REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Will do mate, sorry you can't make it, keep in touch. We'll have to sort something out next season with the rest of ths Lincs area lads, bit of car sharing. Do you want a programme bringing back ?

Yep I'm going down for the game from Hunts. Going down the friday night so sleeping on sisters sofa for a couple of nights, its going to be uncomfy as I'm 6'3 on a rather small sofa (but i wont mind if worth the trip down there to see us win on sat), and then coming back sunday or monday.

Anybody know if the Wurzels have been contracted for pre match entertainment? that would be something.

Yes, something like three random old blokes pulled from the crowd wandering about the pitch like they've got Altziemers. :disapointed2se:

Also something highly unimaginative...........so that's it confirmed then :whistle2:

Edited by Bristol Boy

NTTDS is going to get the train from Bristol to Derby, where i shall pick him up from, then we are going to drive to East Midlands Airport, and fly to Prague, for a connecting flight to Singapore.

Then by ferry to Hong Kong, for another ocean going liner to Sydney, for a flight to Wellington, and another to Los Angeles.

Then by train to Chicago, then drive down to Miami, where we will swim through shark infested seas to Cuba, and after a cuba libre or 2, we will get a Fair Trade Banana boat to Cardiff for the relatively short drive to Bristol, parking up at Hotwells, and walking trough the park, to Ashton Gate!!.

:icecream:

I'm not coming for the match from Chicago, however its 50/50 that I come over the awards on Tuesday...Dad is in the mix for fan of the year...and I might not be able to resist the temptation to kiss Gary Johnson (no tongues) at the promotion party.

Keep Smiling everyone only three days to go :englandsmile4wf:

I've just worked out that I do 6,000 Miles a Year Coming to HOME games........what do I get for that??

I know, I know

LAUGHED AT :innocent06: