IGNORED

Song For Steve?

boadle

Assuming we win on Saturday, and assuming we get to watch a presentation in the directors box, maybe we should have a song for Steve L.?

I know not everyone will agree with this, but here's my logic:

- Gary J has turned things around on the pitch. SL was responsible for bringing him here.

- SL is bringing the club onto a business footing, and making it pay for itself. No mean feat in this day and age.

- It might make the hairs on his neck stand up, to hear people singing his name. That might increase his emotional connection to the club, and encourage him to further dip into his pocket during the summer.

I know people are going to broach perceived things he's done wrong (Stewart / Cotterill / Coaches / East End etc), but my take on it is that the club is currently in a very good position, our best for years, and it doesn't take a genius to realise he has a hand in that, regardless of which club he used to follow.

Let's give Steve a song.

Assuming we win on Saturday, and assuming we get to watch a presentation in the directors box, maybe we should have a song for Steve L.?

I know not everyone will agree with this, but here's my logic:

- Gary J has turned things around on the pitch. SL was responsible for bringing him here.

- SL is bringing the club onto a business footing, and making it pay for itself. No mean feat in this day and age.

- It might make the hairs on his neck stand up, to hear people singing his name. That might increase his emotional connection to the club, and encourage him to further dip into his pocket during the summer.

I know people are going to broach perceived things he's done wrong (Stewart / Cotterill / Coaches / East End etc), but my take on it is that the club is currently in a very good position, our best for years, and it doesn't take a genius to realise he has a hand in that, regardless of which club he used to follow.

Let's give Steve a song.

Woah! steady on!

You'll have SL critics like NickJ and North street choking on their real ale....... :rofl2br:

How about the old favorite "theres only one Stevie Lansdown" at least everyone will know the words and the tunes simple enough for most.

Guest North Street
Woah! steady on!

You'll have SL critics like NickJ and North street choking on their real ale....... :rofl2br:

How about the old favorite "theres only one Stevie Lansdown" at least everyone will know the words and the tunes simple enough for most.

I drink Thatchers.

Archived