IGNORED

A Mixed Bag....

WesM

There's been a few posts on here that are positive and some negative, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and say what I think is going to happen.

City are going to surprise us all by coming out of the blocks at 100 mph, get an early goal, then carry on to give Rotherham and absolute ass whipping and we'll be left wondering what we were ever worrying about.

So get your money on a 3-0 half-time scoreline, champagne football in the 2nd half, Forest and Blackpool to both implode under their respective inevitable dooms and us to win 5-0.

COYR

:englandsmile4wf:

There's been a few posts on here that are positive and some negative, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and say what I think is going to happen.

City are going to surprise us all by coming out of the blocks at 100 mph, get an early goal, then carry on to give Rotherham and absolute ass whipping and we'll be left wondering what we were ever worrying about.

So get your money on a 3-0 half-time scoreline, champagne football in the 2nd half, Forest and Blackpool to both implode under their respective inevitable dooms and us to win 5-0.

COYR

:englandsmile4wf:

One pint of that please

Do you know I was only thinking the same earlier - typical City putting us through this and then to be 3 up in half an hour and making our worries look stupid - you just never know with our lot eh !

Nah, it would be typical City to go 3 up in the first half-hour, only to be pegged back to 3-2 with 5 minutes to go :whistle2:

Ain't going to happen though. 2-0 and cruising :clapping:

Archived