IGNORED

Calderwood And Forest Playing Mind Games

Redminster

Unfortunately can't get on to their forum because of their compulsory registration policy. They are saying that we are over-confident because the club are asking people to stay off the pitch assuming we will go up. I used to not care about Nottingham "we were nothing before and after Clough" Forest FC. But now I do. Some of them are claiming that GJ is the one playing mind games. Blinkered viewpoints just make me dislike Calderwood even more. Just want to rub it in his face even more. The best and hilarious thing would be Forest and Leeds discussing how *MASSIVE* they'll be playing small clubs in League 1 next season.

Unfortunately can't get on to their forum because of their compulsory registration policy. They are saying that we are over-confident because the club are asking people to stay off the pitch assuming we will go up. I used to not care about Nottingham "we were nothing before and after Clough" Forest FC. But now I do. Some of them are claiming that GJ is the one playing mind games. Blinkered viewpoints just make me dislike Calderwood even more. Just want to rub it in his face even more. The best and hilarious thing would be Forest and Leeds discussing how *MASSIVE* they'll be playing small clubs in League 1 next season.

Yes i really hope this happens, i think GJ has kept really calm and collected. I think Calderwood forgets that the pressure is not on us we have the point that could send us up if we all lose, not ideal i know. I hope GJ doesnt lower to his level when we are promoted today and say anything about the Forest muppet as being calm has wound Calderwood up more. When they lose the play off hopefully he will get the sack, perhaps he should go and manage a conference side and learn the basics.

COME ON CITY!!!

Replying to Calderwood And Forest Playing Mind Games

Don't forget Forest could be the 3rd. team to get promoted, if they win the Play-Offs.

So the love/hate relationship between both clubs and supporters may carry on into the Championship!

Don't worry about it lads....Calderwood has been embarrassing this season with the predictable dross that motivates your team with. You lot seem to be a bit touchy don't you? I can only say that your hatred of us isn't reciprocated, but I do hope you don't get the win today. Enjoy your day.

I don't think there is much hatred generally. Personally I've always had time for Forest after the semi's many years ago.

what winds folk up is that Calderwood excells in coming across as a complete peckerneck (he doesn't need to practise being a complete kno bend - it comes quite naturally, and oh, don't forget his Swindle connections)

While Grant Holt didn't endear himself to us by first refusing a move after all was agreed, and then acting like a lobotomised bullock on heat when you lot played down here.

As for today. Que sera sera as they say.

lets see at 5.00 pm.

Don't worry about it lads....Calderwood has been embarrassing this season with the predictable dross that motivates your team with. You lot seem to be a bit touchy don't you? I can only say that your hatred of us isn't reciprocated, but I do hope you don't get the win today. Enjoy your day.

Most of us don't hate Forest, it's just your obnoxious manager.

You had one of the most widely respected managers of all time in Cloughie, now you've got Calderwood. :no:

Shame they will be in the play offs next season haha, :winner_third_h4h: bye bye forest!!!!

Funnily enough, the Forest announcer hasn't had to ask Forest fans to stay off the pitch, but he might have to in order to stop them lynching Calderwood at the end of the match!

Archived