IGNORED

Conference Manager

Chris

Never mind Marcus, you earn your 1.5k per week in CCL1 next season where you deserve to be.

BCAGFC

Absolutely and I am sitting here in a drunken stuper and can't decide who I want to lose the most Yeovil / Forest

Calderwood can stick his mind games where the sun don't shine - Yeovil might just beat the inform team and do a Brighton!!!! NOT

FFS!

City got promoted and al you can do is point a finger at the past.

Does that mean that you could never prove anything right or wrong? Cus surely after you've said something, what you've said is always going to be in the past compared to the answer?

some people always find a reason to knock people down without justification,

PROMOTION IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

but it's sure sweet to give the finger to doubters out their who have been forever spouting rubbish.......personally I think I am still drunk

some people always find a reason to knock people down without justification,

PROMOTION IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

but it's sure sweet to give the finger to doubters out their who have been forever spouting rubbish.......personally I think I am still drunk

Yes, I agree promotion is all that matters but it sure is sweet to piss on all the moaners and doubters fires!

Na, na, na, na, na! Told you so! etc etc!!!!!!!

So this forest bloke who came online before the forest match, giving it large about how city were not going to get promoted and saying we were s**te. Are you saying that if he came back online now you wouldn't bring up those comments to show how wrong he was???? I would.

I think people need to be reminded about stupid comments every once in a while. Perhaps it will make people learn for the future to give managers and players a bit of a chance.

There was nothing 'stupid' about that infamous post. At the time it was written it was relevent and to the point.Unfortunately I didn't have a crystal ball.

I'm the first to admit that I was wrong to slag Johnson off as I did.

FFS!

City got promoted and al you can do is point a finger at the past.

Ha ha haaaa!

there's nothing wrong with getting things, but it is very funny when they come back to bite you so magnificently!!!

but i never understood why people at the time were calling for his head.....

he inherited a very poor side, and had a proven track record and the fact we got him was fantastic!

thickle fans i suppose........

There was nothing 'stupid' about that infamous post. At the time it was written it was relevent and to the point.Unfortunately I didn't have a crystal ball.

I'm the first to admit that I was wrong to slag Johnson off as I did.

No, you judged someone after only a short space of time in the job. Certain people on here and in football in general (not just you) are too quick to jump on players and managers back. Time is the key but you called someone a conference manager after only being at City a matter of weeks or was it months I cant remember.

No, you judged someone after only a short space of time in the job. Certain people on here and in football in general (not just you) are too quick to jump on players and managers back. Time is the key but you called someone a conference manager after only being at City a matter of weeks or was it months I cant remember.

Its was about 5 months. I can't remember either.

That said - I wasn't the only one who was giving Johnson a hard time back then.Lots of other supporters shared the same opinion as me.Its just that I was about the only one who had the balls to call it as I saw it at the time.

Anyway thats all history now and Johnson will now have gone down in City history as a promotion manager.Lets hope that he can continue the good work next season in the Championship. One thing is for sure - the players in and out at AG over summer will be interesting to watch.

Archived