IGNORED

Steve Lansdown

Ian M

• Admin

One of the biggest criticisms of his time on the board has been his record of managerial appointments.

Think we can safely say thank f*** for his last one :D

Clearly affected him emotionally when the crowd started cheering his name, now if he could allow that emotion to cloud his better judgement and give Gal a mill or two to spend this Summer, that'd be great ;)

One of the biggest criticisms of his time on the board has been his record of managerial appointments.

Think we can safely say thank **** for his last one :D

Clearly affected him emotionally when the crowd started cheering his name, now if he could allow that emotion to cloud his better judgement and give Gal a mill or two to spend this Summer, that'd be great ;)

Is Tony Thorpe available? A real prospect I've been told :disapointed2se:

Perhaps now the whingers wiil concede that as Chairmen go, we've actually got one of the better ones. He's truly dedicated, isn't in it for the money (at this level it all flows out) and has finally proved the dopey conspiracy theorists wrong - ie those who have said the board don't want promotion.

Give the guy his due.

I've had a go at Steve and the board before, as I didn't think they have done enough to get us out of this damn hideous division.

But thank God his judgement this time has been spot on, appointing G.J. and at long last getting us out of this nowhere league.

Hopefully now we can crack on, and start dreaming of the promised land !

Thank you Steve, G.J. all players and staff, for at last delivering the goods we have been yearning for, for an eternity.

Next season you'll find I think a far more supportive crowd, as we'll be no longer expected to win every game we play, and it can only be positive, without people slaughtering players for every mistake they make.

So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, hope you all have a fantastic summer, and hope the preliminary talks with Ronaldhino's agent have begun !

Come on me babbies !

Yay.

I took great delight in starting the Stevie Lansdown song yesterday.

I have at times in the past been critical of SL but all i can say now is a big thank you.

So Steve THANKS

He got really emotional at that!

he's taken alot of unfair abuse over the last couple of seasons, but the signing of Gary Johnson which wasn't cheap and was defo not the easy option was without doubt the best move he has made in his 5 years at the top.

As he has alrady said, he will back the manager if he wants backing in the transfer market and doesn't want to go singings silly like Davison last time we went up

Guest ashtonyate

quote name='old_man_terry' date='May 6 2007, 1:07 PM' post='734607']

he's taken alot of unfair abuse over the last couple of seasons, but the signing of Gary Johnson which wasn't cheap and was defo not the easy option was without doubt the best move he has made in his 5 years at the top.

As he has alrady said, he will back the manager if he wants backing in the transfer market and doesn't want to go singings silly like Davison last time we went up

Last time we went up Steven Lansdown was in charge of the finaces. It wasn't just Davidson who made 'silly signings'

SL has made some horrendous mistakes that have cost this club dear. Promotion is fantastic and congratulations go to him for that, but lets not get carried away and whitewash the past just yet!

but here and now, well done Steve, well done Gary well done everyone, and that includes the people that keep this club afloat - the fans!

onwards and upwards -COME ON YOU REDS!

Archived