IGNORED

Which Team

redmeanie

Next season. There are some old faces in the championship, can't wait.

For me, it's Cardiff - after checking first game, I'll look for when we have Cardiff. Especially away.

Followed by Plymouth.

But for any of the supporters that have been around a lot longer - what will be the fixture that you look out for when the list is published? Who do you want first up?

For me, it's Cardiff - after checking first game, I'll look for when we have Cardiff. Especially away.

Followed by Plymouth.

But for any of the supporters that have been around a lot longer - what will be the fixture that you look out for when the list is published? Who do you want first up?

Stoke & Tony Pulis. Or West "we won the World Cup you know" Ham (though unfortunately it looks like they're going to stay up)

For me and lots of others its Cardiff away - I just love the atmosphere at NP. Its so hostile and aggressive that its almost funny.They really hate us.Most of my 'away day' anecdotes are about various trips to Cardiff over the years.NP is the third most visited ground I've been to behind Griffin Park and the County Ground.

I'm also looking forward to the Baggies and the Wolves (only one of them might go up) as well Preston.

Southampton are my second team so I would like to play them but want them to go up at the same time. The big midlands team if they stay down are attractive and I would love us to get one over on Plymouth, QPR, Stoke and Cardiff.

Of course a trip to Layer Road is the highlight of the season but that goes without saying.

Followed by Plymouth.

I'm looking forward to the year after man u ,liverpool,chelsea etc :clapping:

Watford also.

I remember visiting Vicarage Road during our last promotion season, I would have only been around 10. Either before or after the game, I remember an old man, quite possibly a watford fan, telling me to "stick with them (city)", and it still makes me smile today. Sound bit of advice :city:

being at uni in leicester, then leicester away will be great - its 5 minutes from my house!

obviously cardiff - thatll be incredible

stoke - the pulis factor - and ive never ever seen us beat them!

sheffield wednesday - one of my best mates at uni is a diehard owl and I'm lookin forward to a cracking weekend there and hopefully pinchin a point (or 3... :innocent06:) off them!

west brom/wolves - simply because theyre massive clubs

qpr, charlton, norwich...

i could pretty much name every single game!

its great to be back where we belong isnt it?

no doubt we'll be travelling the country with more city fans, better atmospheres, better grounds and even more brilliant days out.

and hopefully plenty of wins...!

it really is somethin else being a city fan right now :dancing6:

Archived