IGNORED

New Kits

G Block

I think Flybe will be the sponsor....

Would be a little hipocritical seeing that they made staff redundant at Bristol International after taking over BA connect.

Brittania Building Society do lots with football clubs, adding to the stand sponsorship how about a shirt sponsorship deal. They must be one of the larger employers in Bristol.

White shorts and socks are the reason we got promoted, they MUST stay!!!

I'd quite like the away shirt to be like this seasons only in reverse, ie mainly gunmetal grey with white trim, or perhaps as it was mainly white with red trim.

Liked the away shirt design better than the home personally.

I'm hoping for a yellow away shirt because i like bright colours,It would of been good if we could of voted on them again but never mind

I'd like yellow if it was a a Brazil sort of yellow. wasn't to keen on the faint gold colour we had the other season.

Its going to be tough to better this season's kit.

I think its a must we stick with white shorts and socks. I thought it worked really well this season.

Anyone agree?

I agree. I have faith that Puma will once again give us a lush kit.

Sorry for posting the worst kit we never had; it's enough to bring a grown man (or woman) to tears. :crying:

Guest DanC

Don't like black as an away kit, It's OK as a 3rd strip but not as a kit where we would play 10+ games in it. Wasn't Danny Wilson against our black shirt a few years back saying the players found it hard to see each other as black blends in with the background?

White again please. It fits in with our red and white theme.

Its going to be tough to better this season's kit.

I think its a must we stick with white shorts and socks. I thought it worked really well this season.

Anyone agree?

True, but the inspirational use of black shorts/socks on occasions, ala United, was very....effective ?

PDG

Archived