IGNORED

New Kits

G Block

True, but the inspirational use of black shorts/socks on occasions, ala United, was very....effective ?

PDG

No. No. No.

Horrible. Don't want to be United at all. It was the reason we lost at Millwall and Yeovil !!! :ranting:

Are you feeling a bit jealous that me and Robins got our pics taken with the LOVELY Bradley Orr :innocent06:

(love you really M)

Grr. I'm trying to get RedMJnr to make me a new sig pic of him, but he won't be bribed, says I'm embarrising him!!! I'll have to try the 'Strict Mum' tactic!

And you can keep you paws off Little Lee too, I haven't been sticking up for him all season for nothing you know!

:dancing6:

I think it will stay white. I love the yellow kit above, that really caught my eye, it's lovely (sorry yorkie moment there!). :handbags:

As for the black kit, yes it looks lovely, but managers gate black. Charlton and Manure have had black and both managers said never again.

MM

Guest Ron
I'd like yellow if it was a a Brazil sort of yellow. wasn't to keen on the faint gold colour we had the other season.

I think corporately it was known as "sick".

Guest Ron
I'd like yellow if it was a a Brazil sort of yellow. wasn't to keen on the faint gold colour we had the other season.

I think corporately it was known as "sick".

And you can keep you paws off Little Lee too, I haven't been sticking up for him all season for nothing you know!

:dancing6:

But he's just my height, and he needs helping about a bit at the moment with his poorly leg. Is this a bad time to mention I had my picture taken with him last night as well? And Murray

And Noble

And Louis

And Boom Boom

*runs and hides*

I'm thinking along the lines of a very popular and limited edition 3rd kit from this season.

My XXL shirt is still in the bag with its label on (all they had left by the way!).

Shame the ST didn't take up my limited edition certificate idea though :innocent06:

Guest zider_head
I just havent got any shoes that would go with this one though.....good excuse for a shopping trip I suppose!

I'm sorry but I still think that looks bloody lovely!!

You wouldnt need shows in ym bedroom love !

Its going to be tough to better this season's kit.

I think its a must we stick with white shorts and socks. I thought it worked really well this season.

Anyone agree?

red socks is traditional and we should have gone with that this season... thats what i voted for... at least white shorts came about so step in the right direction. i liked the away kit colours.. we should stick with it.. all those away wins toward the end of the season are a good omen.

Brandon Tool Hire

Larimar Classics

Bristol & West BS..

Guest DanC
i hope we get a better sponsor
Well last season when the home and away kits were revealed BTC were also announced as sponsor for a further 12 months. So I shall be surprised if we don't get an announcement about who our sponsors will be for next year.

I have a feeling I know what the away strips colour will be.

GREAT!!!.

Black Away!!

and what are our percentages of games won wearing it??

compared to other colours!!.

Why can't we have White, Yellow, White and Red??.

So much for "Match Psychology!".

At least if we come stright back down again next season, we can blame the shirt!!.

:disapointed2se:

God lm good.

They always are. Look at all the teams who had Puma kits last season (apart from Reading as they paly in stripes) and they were all very similar. Its the same with the Adidas kits. Look at Chelsea and Liverpools kits. The only difference (apart from the colour!) is that Liverpool's has a collar.

Archived