IGNORED

New Kit Not Very Keen

mossey

Its on the back of the wdp, a cross between last season and the previous season , second kit is black, same design as home kit and still BTC.

Well the web exclusive worked well then!!!

Any pics you're able to scan in? (either that or i could wait 20 minutes!!)

Oh, and we`ve signed with BTC for a further 12 months, less than 10 mins for you luck lot...

I like a lot actually...

Our "white" away shorts do look suspiciously black/charcoal grey(!) though!!

Not too sure on the socks, but the rest of the kit is pretty basic. Nothing too flashy, which i like.

On main site now, its alright suppose; hardly earth shattering; no back view, price £40 adult :disapointed2se: I`ll wait till they`re a tenner, then think about it.

Guest DanC

I was expecting and hoping it would be this design as this is one of Pumas basic kit designs. Think Luton also have it for this season.

Love the home shirt. Glad we are back to the proper red, Dislike the away shirt, Well don't dislike it, In fact it's a very nice shirt I just think it would be better if the away kit was white and third shirt black.

Not many managers our keen on there teams playing in black on our record in black this seasons proves why.

Very worried about the black kit after other clubs have donned the black away shirt and have had problems with it. PLayers not able to pick others out, difficulty with evening games with artificial light and clashing with the crowds in the back ground

MM

Guest DanC
Very worried about the black kit after other clubs have donned the black away shirt and have had problems with it. PLayers not able to pick others out, difficulty with evening games with artificial light and clashing with the crowds in the back ground

MM

Exactly and that's why our record is so poor in black.

There isnt many teams that play in black in the championship. Hull or Derby but we can wear our home shirts for those.

True I spose, however I can see both our home and away clashing with the likes of Burnley and Palace on a cold February night.

Would of prefered a white or lighter away shirt, but cant complain.

I was looking forward to buying the new home kit after buying the white top last year but after seeing the pictures I have changed my mind. Quite dissapointed really. Can see the black away strip being ditched after a few away games as well..

don't like the big baggy white bingo wing design.

Is it just the shirts they had available or is it another long baggy sleeve kit?

Hope not.

Like the away kit though.

I agree. Hope the shorts aren't as baggy as they look on Orr either.

Not sure about black as a colour, but certainly looks smarter than the home kit. Overall, a bit disapointed after this season's shirts.

The long and the short of it is that you cannot please everybody.

By my estimation it looks like 62.5% are in favour of the new kit, versus 37.5% giving a thumbs down, although the "Should It be Black?" lobby are probably ahead on that particular question. It would be interesting to know what Gary Johnson and the team think of black as the away colour.

Archived