IGNORED

New Kit Not Very Keen

mossey

well, i am unsure about the kit this is why they probaly showed it to us early just in case we kick up a a stink.

New home shirt - i like the red we hae this year and I'm pleased puma are the makers, and for the white bits I'm unsure if they are in the right place.

Away Kit - well as expected its black, it has been unlucky for some teams ion the past but the white bits again don't look right.

BTC kit sponser - think we should have a decent well known company supporting us like britania building society

and do we have BLACKTHORN on the back??

also i think we should have a 3rd kit YELLOW or have yellow for away and black for the 3rd

prices arnt too bad for a championship side but i think i will have to wait till i like the kit 100%

I think the kit design looks great, very classy. I share worries about black, which is much better in terms of fashion-wearing but not easy to pick out on a Tuesday night under floodlights. However, I assume that GJ has had to okay it and if he gives it his seal of approval then that's okay.

As somebody mentioned in the social city section, a limited edition anniversary third strip similar to the strip below would be a great seller...

I agree,it would be a great idea.

I am a big fan of white kits and really liked the one we had with the black and red stipes across it from a few seasons ago (DAS sponsor).

Have to say though i don't like the idea of changing kits every season so therefore i tend to go for the polo shirt option.

Guest Eamer

I'd much prefer an original design rather than the same design that luton have got. We'll be playing against them in the same kit really...

Guest DanC
I'd much prefer an original design rather than the same design that luton have got. We'll be playing against them in the same kit really...
Doesn't work like that sorry. Untill we make it to the big time we will have to make do with Puma's basic kit designs.

We wont be playing Luton next season anyways.

This is the problem with changing the kits every season, you run out of ideas. Both kits are too similar to last season. The following season's kit will probably be red and white quarters!

I much prefer last season's design, and wont be buying this years kits.

Very worried about the black kit after other clubs have donned the black away shirt and have had problems with it. PLayers not able to pick others out, difficulty with evening games with artificial light and clashing with the crowds in the back ground

MM

Black is one of the worst colours for picking out a team mate with your peripheral vision. No one else has succeeded with it - Man U famously tried it a couple of seasons ago and scrapped it after the players complained. Why are we making things unnecessarily difficult for ourselves?

Archived