IGNORED

Play Offs

ciderup

1.)Yeovil- another good local deby along with cardiff and plymouth and i have a bit of a soft spot for them

2.) Oldham - just because i don't want blackpool or forest to go up

3.) Blackpool - don't want them to come up as they have this rich new chairman so they will probaly just buy themselves to do well in the championship

4.) i hate there cocky fans and most of all that cocky c***k of a manger they have, and also i don't want to see another former gas player in the championship

but it don't really matter anyway as we will beat any of these in the championship

A Blackpool - Yeovil final. Don't care who wins, just think it would be a great footballing game to watch.

Oldham don't stand out for me, and the least said about flippin' Forest the better. Let both former Premiership sides stew for a bit longer in league one I say.

I think Oldham are a dark force in league 1 as they are not on form, and we know how that works. But Blackpool are favourites but they finished in the dreaded third place.

Forest - NO

Yeovil well their manager is a plank, so another NO.

My choices....in order of preference....

Yeovil.....for the local rivalry and media interest.....home and away. :chant6ez:

Forest....big game home and more so away and another chance to rub it into Calderwood. :pacifier:

Blackpool....A great weekend away. :dance:

Oldham.....cold, but worth 3 away points. :colder:

I would like to see Yeovil go up as there a local club and i feel it would be best for local football.

Although through saying that i am almost instantly contradicting myself by saying i don't want the gas to go up but would prefer MK Dons as its my dads local side.

Order of preference:-

1) Yeovil. Friendly local rivalry and I am sure that they would find it tough at Championship level due to lack of resources level thus making our job slightly easier.

2) Forest. They have got a complete d### for a manager but they are a club worthy of Championship status.

3) Blackpool. Not really bothered one way or the other.

4) Oldham. Finshed sixth so deserve **** all.

Oldham for me.

Balckpool form is excellent at moment but we all know form is tempory.

Yeovile, cant stand uncle fester whinge whinge whinge.

Forest as the banner said #### off calderwood.

as for the basement its got to be anyone but the gas.

And exeter from the conference, would'nt it be great so see another team to come up from non league and sail past the sags :rofl2br:

Archived