No mark

Rubbish

Who?

Ginger wannabe

Captain Anonymous

Gashead scumbag

Lambert

Fatboy

Otherwise known as: Phillips, Green, Anthony, Elliot, Carruthers, Jaconson (Jacobson, but Rovers website can't spell), Disley, Campbell, Haldane, Lambert, Walker.

Playing better than against us, look different team.

But I do feel sorry for them - they are more worried about singing about city rather than getting behind their team. The first ten mins were all about city. "we beat the ****heads 1-0" - yeah, thats really getting behind your team aint it !?!?!?

Playing better than against us, look different team.

But I do feel sorry for them - they are more worried about singing about city rather than getting behind their team. The first ten mins were all about city. "we beat the ****heads 1-0" - yeah, thats really getting behind your team aint it !?!?!?

1-1. They get what they deserve!

has anynotice that they only sing about us?

and not for they're team

And for that let's hope they stay down and still sing their pathetic songs when we're enjoying being two league's above them next season. That's at least 48 teams higher than that lot. Christ, even typing about them winds me up! :bruce_h4h:

And for that let's hope they stay down and still sing their pathetic songs when we're enjoying being two league's above them next season. That's at least 48 teams higher than that lot. Christ, even typing about them winds me up! :bruce_h4h:

Flapper is struggling a bit now.

Still laughing they're singing about our JPT result, talk about jealousy.

COME ON LINCOLN!!!!!!! :chant6ez:

Archived