IGNORED

The Dark Side

BS10 RED

Daren't turn radio on as last time I did the fwits scored. Am relying on you guys and BBC Sport updates - big cheer when saw the Imps had equalised. Funny though that match stats still says no shots on target for Lincoln!

FTG

You aren't missing much of a footballing spectacle.

Seen better skill and pitches on the Downs.

Daren't turn radio on as last time I did the fwits scored. Am relying on you guys and BBC Sport updates - big cheer when saw the Imps had equalised. Funny though that match stats still says no shots on target for Lincoln!

FTG

That's cause the Free Kick was a cross not a Shot

Bit harsh on Phillips really. It was an excellent ball into ther box, and he, not unreasonably, assumed that somebody would get a touch on the ball and was wrong-footed when it did not happen. I have seen far better keepers beaten like that.

Dare I admit it, but I am quite enjoying the game, and agree with the commentators that the quality has been pretty good.

Come on you Imps!!!!

Bit harsh on Phillips really. It was an excellent ball into ther box, and he, not unreasonably, assumed that somebody would get a touch on the ball and was wrong-footed when it did not happen. I have seen far better keepers beaten like that.

Dare I admit it, but I am quite enjoying the game, and agree with the commentators that the quality has been pretty good.

Come on you Imps!!!!

Hey, shsssh, don't be a spoil sport, - when it comes to Flapper Phillips we don't let little details like facts get in the way of a good larf at his expense OK? ..:)

2-1

Apparently "...start dreaming of Wembley.." according to the radio bristol commentator.

Bit premature innit ?

I'm switching it off now - can't stand listening to that stupid, inane Irene shite, it's the only song they have other than anti-City stuff and it gets up my nose.

C'mon Lincoln.

how the #### did this lot beat us?

this game has been terrible!

talk about only sing when your winning!!!!

i got me a bad feeling theyre going to get to webley!

Probably not a popular opinion, but I thought it was a good game to watch, and the result was fair.

Less controvertially, the continual drone of Goodbye Irene really is irritating.

Soon be time for Eurovision.... Pity the Swiss got voted out, their entry was brilliantly awful.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I thought it was a good game to watch, and the result was fair.

Less controvertially, the continual drone of Goodbye Irene really is irritating.

Soon be time for Eurovision.... Pity the Swiss got voted out, their entry was brilliantly awful.

I actually think rovers have missed the boat, Lincoln were there for the taking in the 2nd half but rovers seemed happy to keep it at 2-1, i think it might come back to haunt them

I actually think rovers have missed the boat, Lincoln were there for the taking in the 2nd half but rovers seemed happy to keep it at 2-1, i think it might come back to haunt them

To be fair it wasn't a bad game, pretty open and there was potential for more goals. Lincoln looked knackered towards the end, and Rovers definately should have killed them off.

As anyone who watched it will no doubt concur, the Phillips v Basso debate has been well and truly settled in our man's favour. Flapper just seemed to, erm, "flap" at eveything.

And finally, our songs might not all be totally original, but at least we've got some variety. Rovers' songbook seems to consist solely of Goodinght Irene and Anti-City stuff.

Guest DanC
Last time they were in the play-offs didnt the dark side win the first leg 3-1 and then lost the second leg 3nil :rofl2br:
Yep and I've reminded all the sags I know of this and advised them not to book there train tickets to Wembley just yet.

That year was also the year we last went up.

Archived