IGNORED

Chris Sutton

Eddie Hitler

Before anybody else gets in with this one, Chris Sutton is being touted around championship clubs. Chris Sitton is marginally less implausible than Robbie Fowler but this is like saying that Jade Goody is more attractive than Vanessa Feltz.

If you are in favour of this signing string together something using the phrases:

Could do a job for us

Look at his record

Wages may be a problem

I'd love to see Sutton in a City shirt

If you are however allowed metal cutlery at meals then the following phrases should be employed:

Injury prone

Old

Not worth the money

Sign someone who will get better not worse

Before anybody else gets in with this one, Chris Sutton is being touted around championship clubs. Chris Sitton is marginally less implausible than Robbie Fowler but this is like saying that Jade Goody is more attractive than Vanessa Feltz.

If you are in favour of this signing string together something using the phrases:

Could do a job for us

Look at his record

Wages may be a problem

If you are however allowed metal cutlery at meals then the following phrases should be employed:

Injury prone

Old

Not worth the money

how is 'wages may be a problem' considered in favor?

I would have added that one to the 'metal cutlery' one i think :blink:

Hang on, wtf has metal cutlery got to do with this!? :bonkers:

Could TomF possibly write some sort of script thing that reads articles on football365 and for every player over 30 who's out of work automatically adds a new topic suggesting we sign them?

It'd melt the server probably. Although I am planning on upgrading the thing on Friday. Watch the levels of productivity sore across south bristol... :innocent06:

Johnson doesn't seem to like big name players and so I would be very suprised to see him sign the likes of Fowler or Sutton.

Chris Porter of Oldham is another matter and he might be available with Oldham probably going out of the play-offs.

I share some comments on "who would we like/is available" but got me thinking - The ex-gas head Scott Sinclair, currently at Chelsea but was loaned out to Plymouth. Wonder if he would come?

Anyone know his "background" ie gashead fan or City?

More of a Gary Johnson sort of player than FLower/Sutton

Is Robbie Fowler the 'sniffer' we're looking for...........?

May cost us but were going to have to get used to paying for decent players in The Championship.

I liked the look of that Keigan Parker last night on the box aswell.

What ... that bloke who couldn't hit a cows ass with a shovel last night??!!

What ... that bloke who couldn't hit a cows ass with a shovel last night??!!

just think he had an off night, like ive said in other posts i would welcome this signing. he has great pace and when ive seen him at the gate he has always played well.

Could do a job for us

Look at his record

Wages may be a problem

Injury prone

Old

Not worth the money

EX CELTIC SCUM

Could do a job for us

Look at his record

Wages may be a problem

Injury prone

Old

Not worth the money

Or how about Too Slow

I liked the look of that Keigan Parker last night on the box aswell.

If we sign him, I'm taking the sole credit. I recommended him to GJ (in my infinate wisdom) in November 2006 and have never lived it down :ph34r:

Chris Sutton has just spent the majority of the season out injured because of vision problems I think it was. Thought he was going to make a decision with whether he could carry on playing or not, a definite no.

Archived