IGNORED

Season Tickets

devonrobin

Or will they say, IF the rest of the grounds sold out.

Well if they want my money I think I should at least be able to sit in the stand I want to :mafia:

Guest DanC

The club are really really missing the boat here. Prices should have been released as soon as we secured promotion as we would have got a few more of them floating fans due to the wave of excitement.

The club are really really missing the boat here. Prices should have been released as soon as we secured promotion as we would have got a few more of them floating fans due to the wave of excitement.

Do you think they are waiting to see what teams stay down from the Championship play offs and who joins us from League 1? Might have something to do with prices.

Do you think they are waiting to see what teams stay down from the Championship play offs and who joins us from League 1? Might have something to do with prices.

No - ST prices were decided last week.

Can't understand the delay in announcing them though,unless its to with printing all the details and so on.

Be prepared for a significant hike in prices.To bring City in line with other Championship clubs of a similar size to City (Norwich, QPR, Palace) then we are looking at a 25%-30% increase.

Archived