IGNORED

Leon Best - Yet Another Goal

bh_red

well it was very slim chance of getting him before he went back to Southampton, but think there is pretty much NO CHANCE of getting Best to the Gate now,

just scored again against Derby and looks like he is sending Southampton to Wembley

5th goal in his 10th game since going back to southampton, some of which sub appearances, VERY GOOD FORM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

pretty much nailed on to sign a new contract with them now, if not I'd expect him to possibly move on to a smaller prem club, Reading, Brum or someone similar,

isn't going to come cheap either.......Rowan Vine went for what £3m??? got to be pushing £1.5m-£2m on tribual if Saints don't get to keep him?

Noooo, Southampton can't go up, I can't contemplate an away trip to Derby next season...

EDIT::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oops. I hope you realise that Leon Best's goal was an own goal?

well it was very slim chance of getting him before he went back to Southampton, but think there is pretty much NO CHANCE of getting Best to the Gate now,

just scored again against Derby and looks like he is sending Southampton to Wembley

5th goal in his 10th game since going back to southampton, some of which sub appearances, VERY GOOD FORM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

pretty much nailed on to sign a new contract with them now, if not I'd expect him to possibly move on to a smaller prem club, Reading, Brum or someone similar,

isn't going to come cheap either.......Rowan Vine went for what £3m??? got to be pushing £1.5m-£2m on tribual if Saints don't get to keep him?

Leon Best scored for Derby - it was an own goal and a very unlucky one at that.

I think you'll find that he's scored an own goal! :noexpression:

http://www.livescore.com/default.dll/Game?...amp;game=195009

It has - great entertainment and considering its a play-off match the standard has been excellant.

Its a bit worrying as City will have to match teams like Derby and S'hampton next season.

:fish: still I see; are these super teams any better than Middlesborough :disapointed2se:

yep own goal and missed a penalty by miles, top man :disapointed2se: and you have more chance of playing for us than him or that other reject Fagan

:doh:

BALLS........

was briefly watching it on the BBC thing and just saw the word BEST.........ahh well, 4 from 10...........knock either way, done well since he's gone back to southampton, be gobsmakced if they let him leave now and will surely offer him a better contract, unless they do a rovers and give him away to one of their rivals, ala Zamora

WHAT A MORON! time for bed!

:fish: still I see; are these super teams any better than Middlesborough :disapointed2se:

Is that a Cup Competition?

As in a Cup Competition where we lost to a League 2 team?

What goes around comes around.

So? The point is we don't need to panic just because the TOP teams in the league we've just been promoted to look quite impressive.

Point being, respect them all; fear no-one; we have a well capable team which will be added to by a well capable manager and chairman; and the posters statement that we should virtualy be shaking in our boots is way off the mark. :Believe: :Believe: :Believe:

Point being, respect them all; fear no-one; we have a well capable team which will be added to by a well capable manager and chairman; and the posters statement that we should virtualy be shaking in our boots is way off the mark. :Believe: :Believe: :Believe:

No-one suggested that City will be 'shaking in our boots' It was simply an observation that the standard in the Championship is significantly higher that in Division 1 and that in order to consolidate in the CCC City will have to 'up their game'.

No-one suggested that City will be 'shaking in our boots' It was simply an observation that the standard in the Championship is significantly higher that in Division 1 and that in order to consolidate in the CCC City will have to 'up their game'.

For 46 games, not 2.

Archived