IGNORED

Season Tickets Fair Or Not? Poll

bh_red

lets be honest, did anyone expect prices to rise THIS MUCH? and if they did would you actually be happy about it?

in fairness, it's just a guide

and the 1st question does kinda cover it, with the 2nd option

Well 3 people have said it was less than expected, so i expect most people who expected it have gone for option 2, which is then being used to say that 90% think it is too much. Surely that means the poll is biased?

Well 3 people have said it was less than expected, so i expect most people who expected it have gone for option 2, which is then being used to say that 90% think it is too much. Surely that means the poll is biased?

it's not supposed to be biased though.

as I said before it's just a quick guide to see what people actually think, and the questions and answer have been basically written out on the basis of what has been on the forum today,

in fairness, I haven't seen any one post yet saying that they are happy with the prices or that it was less than expected, 99% of people today seem unhappy with the price increases, so it is covering that,

if your not happy with the questions, don't answer, it's quite simple.

beside, it's just a simple poll to judge what people are kinda thinking, I think the results speak for themself so far

Archived