IGNORED

Fao Students

Collis

I was speaking to my friend last night when she told me about the price increases and one of the things she actually brought up was the student season tickets, apparently the club are aware that alot of people get students to buy them and them pass them on accordingly,

Apparently next season the club are going to try to clamp down on student tickets and u21/16 tickets because of people scamming cheaper season tickets, the plan is that NUS Cards have to be presented upon entry to the ground in the future if you have a student ticket.

seems fair to me,

it's quite possibly that this has been brought on because of people talking about this kinda thing on the forum. I.E - you only have yourselves to blame!

bold bit...

Thats funny when the downloable full details file says:

"Students - should provile proof of full-time education (NUS card not valid)". SO your source is wrong

bold bit...

Thats funny when the downloable full details file says:

"Students - should provile proof of full-time education (NUS card not valid)". SO your source is wrong

that's for when you purchase the ticket initially, I'm talking about matchdays.

:disapointed2se:

Its also quite possible talking about it on here has had no bearing on this clamp down.

If you've got an NUS card then you've nothing to worry about.

or if you have been getting student tickets when you don't qualify then unlucky. You could always befriend a student and get them to get one for you if its that big a deal.

Or buy one of eBay :innocent06:

Archived