IGNORED

Looks Like The Gas Will Get Their Day Out At Wembley

Redminster

.... but suddenly I've decided I REALLY don't want them to go up.

Currently Lincoln City 0-2 Gas, 1-4 on aggregate.

two great goals I have to say, but having seen Lincoln so far in this play-offs......is that all League two have to offer??

I mean so far tonight, they look like a Sunday team!

I imagine if our "plucky underdog (tm. Evening Post)" neighbours make the final and get promotion, our promotion will be well and truely buried under the coverage. The sags have that effect on the local press...

It's just another attempt to get in the record books for failing to do something.

Until their 2001 relegation they were the only side in the football league never to have played in the top or bottom division - but they failed to keep that record.

A couple of years ago they became the first ever side to fail to qualify for the League Cup - the competition in which all league clubs take part.

This season they are looking to become the first side to lose at the Millennium Stadium and Wembley in the same year......

well well well...looks like "bristols no 1" is having another great game in front of the nation :whistle2:

even the commentator has been calling him flapper :innocent06:

come in you REDS!

His performance tonight has exposed on national telly why he had to leave us. I don't think that he has collected a cross cleanly yet, and in the first half anything aerial into the box he was in no man's land, taking a few steps out and then going back on the line, somehow getting away with it, and then giving the defenders a mouthful.

Some things never change! :tv_horror:

''Steve Phillips is defending the goal away to our right hand side although he hasn't been doing it very spectacularly''

''i know what i'd be telling the players, shoot on target''

''he's having an absolutely dreafull game''

Archived