IGNORED

Those Of You About To Go To Wembley For The Rovers Match

screech

I spoke to my 6 year old on the way home from his school today. He loves footy and is always looking in his book of football stadiums. I asked him if he wanted to with his mum to Wembley if they made it. He kicked me in the shins in disgust.

Not quite....but he really isn't interested.

I spoke to my 6 year old on the way home from his school today. He loves footy and is always looking in his book of football stadiums. I asked him if he wanted to with his mum to Wembley if they made it. He kicked me in the shins in disgust.

Not quite....but he really isn't interested.

Pete, I hope you kicked yourself in the shins after he missed his chance, for even suggesting it. And encouraging his mother too!

Guest mesa boogie
Yes you know who you are, why don't you get tickets for the opposition end instead?

And shame on you for going to the game as well. Turn coats.

Even if we play Franchise, I'd rather City were champions of europe than those filthy franchise bastards went up from any division.

Even if we play Franchise, I'd rather City were champions of europe than those filthy franchise bastards went up from any division.

Although it pains me to say it, I'm hoping you go up rather than MKD. You may be a bunch of weasels but you're nothing compared that lot. Of couse if Shrewbury do them over I'll be hoping Leo Fortune-West makes Flapper looks like a right chump!

As much as i'd love to go to wembley, I'm not going.

It would be the worst day of my life if they ended up getting promoted, and I was there to see it..

Guest Rob GSH

I'm going: as I went to the Millennium Stadium as well.

Oh: that makes TWO BIG finals and TWO BIG days out in the space of three months (did I mention similarities to Chelsea BTW...)?

Say hello to the relegation zone of Division Two for me for the next 10 months you losers.

Oh: that makes TWO BIG finals and TWO BIG days out in the space of three months (did I mention similarities to Chelsea BTW...)?

Say hello to the relegation zone of Division Two for me for the next 10 months you losers.

keep going, this is priceless :rofl2br:

Whos in division two ummmm not us cos were in the championship? Whos the loser now eh?? League 2 thats you championship thats US :innocent06:

Do you have a point?

Championship.. Or two finals. One being for the worthless paint trophy, which you lost anyway. And the other one being the lottery of the playoffs (which you haven't won yet by the way)

I know what i'd chose. We've accomplished what we set out for at the beginning of the season, that's good enough for me.

No doubt you will be nowhere to be seen when you lose the final.

Enjoy it. Do you think Flapper will be able to cope with Shrews/MK more physical game? He looked like his old self again tonight.

Guest brfc1883
keep going, this is priceless :rofl2br:

I could say the same about you lot! We'll all be reminding you in March 2008 when you've been relegated from the Championsh!t back to League 1!!

:pancake:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Guest Rob GSH
Do you have a point?

Championship.. Or two finals. One being for the worthless paint trophy, which you lost anyway. And the other one being the lottery of the playoffs (which you haven't won yet by the way)

I know what i'd chose. We've accomplished what we set out for at the beginning of the season, that's good enough for me.

No doubt you will be nowhere to be seen when you lose the final.

Really mate...??!!

You'd actually choose NOT going to BOTH the Millennium Stadium and the New Wembley in the space of 3 months (in doing so turning over your 'auld enemy' along the way- a face-to-face being the ONLY result that matters in terms of 'who is the best team in Bristol'...) and then spend the next 10 months at the bottom of League Division Two in front of dwindling disloyal ****head crowds: and then you are relegated several weeks before the end of the 07-08 season??

Really mate??!!

Really mate...??!!

You'd actually choose NOT going to BOTH the Millennium Stadium and the New Wembley in the space of 3 months (in doing so turning over your 'auld enemy' along the way- a face-to-face being the ONLY result that matters in terms of 'who is the best team in Bristol'...) and then spend the next 10 months at the bottom of League Division Two in front of dwindling disloyal ****head crowds: and then you are relegated several weeks before the end of the 07-08 season??

Really mate??!!

May I borrow your crystal ball?

I don't think i'll bother renewing my ST, this gas head has just told me the outcome of next season already :doh:

And to answer your question, I'd take promotion to the next league up every time..'Really'

And beating us, doesn't prove you're the best team in bristol. The league table does, and at the moment we're two leagues above you.

OTIB.

Franchise V Scum would be a choice of two evils - like one of those hypothetical scenario's where you just end up telling the askerer to go #### themselves. Balls in a vice or goujing eyeballs out with a stanley blade kinda thing. Think you'd do Shrewsbury though so that doesn't help matters either.

Really mate...??!!

Really mate??!!

:fastasleep:

dwindling disloyal crowds? You would know all about that if you went to the millenium stadium mucker, haha you joke

Amen my gas friend. Amen. If Rovers play the dongs at Wembley I want the gas to win,never thought I would say that but go on the gas!

Mr fed up because he's just realised he cannot renew his season tickets after 31 years because he cant afford it!

Guest Rob GSH
May I borrow your crystal ball?

I don't think i'll bother renewing my ST, this gas head has just told me the outcome of next season already :doh:

And to answer your question, I'd take promotion to the next league up every time..'Really'

And beating us, doesn't prove you're the best team in bristol. The league table does, and at the moment we're two leagues above you.

OTIB.

Two leagues: the next season has not started yet (lucky for you loser). Like I said- in 10 months time we'll be passing you as you are relegated. After all: you are the ****

Two leagues: the next season has not started yet (lucky for you loser). Like I said- in 10 months time we'll be passing you as you are relegated. After all: you are the ****

Is that when you get in your new stadium too? Or will you be homeless by then? Wouldnt gloat until the job is done otherwise the egg will be on your face next Sunday!!

Guest brfc1883
Is that when you get in your new stadium too? Or will you be homeless by then? Wouldnt gloat until the job is done otherwise the egg will be on your face next Sunday!!

Why would we be homeless? :wacko:

Guest Rob GSH
Why would we be homeless? :wacko:

They are unsurprisingly just ill-educated ****heads.

Only Bristol City Council could appeal to the DCLG if they had NOT given permission and then a DCLG Planning Inspector had overturned that decision by them.

But they (the local council) DID give permission for the Memorial Stadium redevelopment. Thats the end of the story.

There are NO third party rights of appeal (by Horfield/ Bishopton ****head NIMBIES).

The facts remain loser ****heads: we'll have a better stadium then Trashton Hate within 2.5 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA- -thats why you are so desperate to send the CSF up to various pubs in North Bristol to try and cause trouble. But it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

LOSERS

They are unsurprisingly just ill-educated ****heads.

Only Bristol City Council could appeal to the DCLG if they had NOT given permission and then a DCLG Planning Inspector had overturned that decision by them.

But they (the local council) DID give permission for the Memorial Stadium redevelopment. Thats the end of the story.

There are NO third party rights of appeal (by Horfield/ Bishopton ****head NIMBIES).

The facts remain loser ****heads: we'll have a better stadium then Trashton Hate within 2.5 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA- -thats why you are so desperate to send the CSF up to various pubs in North Bristol to try and cause trouble. But it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

LOSERS

So where are you playing next season then because no one wants you with your record of trouble at your family club!!

Archived