IGNORED

Those Of You About To Go To Wembley For The Rovers Match

screech

They are unsurprisingly just ill-educated ****heads.

Only Bristol City Council could appeal to the DCLG if they had NOT given permission and then a DCLG Planning Inspector had overturned that decision by them.

But they (the local council) DID give permission for the Memorial Stadium redevelopment. Thats the end of the story.

There are NO third party rights of appeal (by Horfield/ Bishopton ****head NIMBIES).

The facts remain loser ****heads: we'll have a better stadium then Trashton Hate within 2.5 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA- -thats why you are so desperate to send the CSF up to various pubs in North Bristol to try and cause trouble. But it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

LOSERS

really? wow.........all you need to do is find another ground to play at.......proving a problem eh! never mind have to point the rebuilding on hold,

in the meantime by the time yours is midway through our redevelopment will be finish,

18k rugby ground with 5k fans?

or a 30k football ground hosting championship football, let me think.......

Only Bristol City Council could appeal to the DCLG if they had NOT given permission and then a DCLG Planning Inspector had overturned that decision by them.

But they (the local council) DID give permission for the Memorial Stadium redevelopment. Thats the end of the story.

There are NO third party rights of appeal (by Horfield/ Bishopton ****head NIMBIES).

The facts remain loser ****heads: we'll have a better stadium then Trashton Hate within 2.5 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA- -thats why you are so desperate to send the CSF up to various pubs in North Bristol to try and cause trouble. But it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

LOSERS

You missed the point, this stadium isnt going to appear overnight. Nobody wants you whilst it gets built.

I am not even going to argue with you. You are right your club is a lot better than ours the league tables prove this and I would swap our whole squad and our stadium for yours dam right. Also would rather swap our attendances for your lots as well, was it 4,000 not so long ago?

Moron, it is gasheads like you that give the rest bad names which is a shame because the ones I speak to seem to know their stuff and are right now enjoying the moment with the rest of their fans rather than coming on here to try and make a poor attempt at gloating.

Still.... You chat so much shit I doubt you have many real friends to chat to. :) Have a good night sir and to those saying MK Dons not to go up, **** that MK Dons all the way if they get to the final.

LOSERS

You don't have a clue do you?

There are no third party rights of appeal TO THE PLANNING AUTHORITY.

Every single person in the UK can file suit objecting to a decision in the courts however.

But you can't afford your stadium anyway so it doesn't matter.

As for your "success", you haven't had any yet and you won't. You've taken one point out of six against MK Dons this season and they will beat you comfortably at Wembley consiging you to yet another year in oblivion. Get used to it.

I will quite happily bet you £100 that we will still be at the very least one division ahead of you in 08/09 - want to put your money where your absolutely enormous mouth is? It's only a few grannies mugged for you after all.

I'm going: as I went to the Millennium Stadium as well.

Oh: that makes TWO BIG finals and TWO BIG days out in the space of three months (did I mention similarities to Chelsea BTW...)?

Say hello to the relegation zone of Division Two for me for the next 10 months you losers.

i thought it wasnt half term till next week

Really mate...??!!

You'd actually choose NOT going to BOTH the Millennium Stadium and the New Wembley in the space of 3 months (in doing so turning over your 'auld enemy' along the way- a face-to-face being the ONLY result that matters in terms of 'who is the best team in Bristol'...) and then spend the next 10 months at the bottom of League Division Two in front of dwindling disloyal ****head crowds: and then you are relegated several weeks before the end of the 07-08 season??

Really mate??!!

Hang on, are you saying that we shouldn't have got promoted because we are going to find it tougher to compete at higher level?

That seems like a particularly small club mentality, "lets hang around in the lower divisions, losing in mickey mouse cup finals and looking forward to competing in the play offs every year without success". What would be the point in that?

We all know we are going to find it tougher next season, but we are looking forward to watching better football and better players and watching our players proving themselves at that level.

In the late 60's early 70's I watched City struggling but gradually improving over a few seasons. We improved to the point that we were finally promoted. That's what happens at a club with ambition.

Using your logic, you must be hoping you will lose at Wembley so that you can have a shot at the play-offs again next season! You should have asked the Lincoln fans how that feels on the way out last night, after all they have had 5 years of that.

Two leagues: the next season has not started yet (lucky for you loser). Like I said- in 10 months time we'll be passing you as you are relegated. After all: you are the ****

You concentrate on winning the game that takes you into the league that we're glad to see the back of.

Odd isn't it we're glad to be out of that hell hole where as you are glad to have a *chance* of getting into it...sums it all up really and how far below the radar you are at the moment.

I'm planning to go to one play-off final and i may go to the rovers match.......

But there is no way i'm sitting in the rovers end! they'll be singing anti city songs..... i'll end up scaping with them! ... not a good idea!

I'd love to go and watch them lose and then put my city top on!

I feel we are being unfair to the poor little sags wishing them bad luck, after all they already todgers like this child posting on here as supporters, a board run by a milkman and no home next year. How much more bad luck can they have? Do you really want to see such suffering in blue Bristol? Lets think about this.

I've thought about it "COME ON YOU DONS/SHREWS!"

I'm going: as I went to the Millennium Stadium as well.

Oh: that makes TWO BIG finals and TWO BIG days out in the space of three months (did I mention similarities to Chelsea BTW...)?

Say hello to the relegation zone of Division Two for me for the next 10 months you losers.

Sad bastard.

I could say the same about you lot! We'll all be reminding you in March 2008 when you've been relegated from the Championsh!t back to League 1!!

:pancake:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Oh yes, i would much rather be in your position mate.

Enjoy it while you can!

As you still have to battle to get into the league which we have left behind.

Your lightyears away from City.

Oh how nice it is to now that you are already promoted :)

Really mate...??!!

You'd actually choose NOT going to BOTH the Millennium Stadium and the New Wembley in the space of 3 months (in doing so turning over your 'auld enemy' along the way- a face-to-face being the ONLY result that matters in terms of 'who is the best team in Bristol'...) and then spend the next 10 months at the bottom of League Division Two in front of dwindling disloyal ****head crowds: and then you are relegated several weeks before the end of the 07-08 season??

Really mate??!!

you lost at the millennium you tool. you got beaten. you were vanquished. you all called 606 saying "ooo, we're proud of the boys" but you lost, and no-one in the world noticed. because you lot. got beat. scored less goals than the opposition. got beaten. like we did when we played you (which i think i can deal with, to be honest..)

we've got a route to the premiership this season - you're about to lose a second major final in 3 months to a fanchise. you're utter, utter utter shite.

Although it pains me to say it, I'm hoping you go up rather than MKD. You may be a bunch of weasels but you're nothing compared that lot. Of couse if Shrewbury do them over I'll be hoping Leo Fortune-West makes Flapper looks like a right chump!

No, no despite what the MK Dons have done, I would still much prefer them to go up than the Gas.

Saying that who really cares, whatever happens we will be at least a league ahead of the Gas come August.

LOSERS

GET THE SAGS OFF THIS FORUM, THEY ARE LOWERING THE TONE OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. :redcard:

Really mate...??!!

Really mate??!!

We're still two divisions above you. You can take your Paint Pot final loss, your big trip to London and your funny predictions and think about them on a cold night in January when you're away to Morecombe. No offence but I wouldn't swap with your lot! :)

I think it's funny we finished higher than them in a higher division and we are, somewhat, disappointed about the way our season finished (needed to win last game for promotion), poor strikers, etc.

Yet the gas sneak into the play-offs on the last day with a 83rd minute winner v that great footballing town of Hartlepool, lose in the JPT final (a competition we've won the joint record number of times), and have got into the play-offs, something we did twice in 2 season...in a higher division...

What the hell have they got to boast about?

Archived