IGNORED

Come On Yeovil

BS3 Bemmy

If for no other reason than "We're going to Wembley" with 5 minutes gone, please win Yeovil. Wipe the smile off those cocky northeners, let's keep them down another season.

Sign up Davies he looks awsome everytime I see him! Am i remembering correctly did they get hime from West Ham?

You may be right, but I think you probably mean Chris Cohen, who was signed originally on loan from West Ham before permenantly joining in the Summer.

Can we try the reverse psychology thing tonight maybe. We wanted Lincoln to do the Gas over, and the Gas won, so maybe if we do a teensy weensy cheer for Forest they might end up losing too?

Just a thought......

It may backfire though dolly,and i want to see calderwoods face when forest lose and have to play league 1 football next season :laugh:

Well done Yeovil great 1st half, just hope they can keep it going and keep Forest down for another year, though to be honest Blackpool are looking good for overall winners. Forest just don`t seem capable of opening a can of beans never mind a defence.

PDG

Over the two games Yeovil have been by far the better team, but have the inability to kill Forest off.

(even though forest were aided by 2 pens last week). Hopefully they can get over their inabilities and get the result their play deserves!

Over the two games Yeovil have been by far the better team, but have the inability to kill Forest off.

(even though forest were aided by 2 pens last week). Hopefully they can get over their inabilities and get the result their play deserves!

Yes i agree with you mate,yeovil have played a lot better than forest,hope they draw and it goes to penaltys and yeovil get their revenge :fingerscrossed: and forest lose on penaltys

Archived